This guy. This fucking guy is the worst "actor" ever to (dis)grace the silver screen. He cannot act...

This guy. This fucking guy is the worst "actor" ever to (dis)grace the silver screen. He cannot act. He isn't good at comedy. He can't for the life of him play a convincing serious role. This gormless looking fuck has no charm, no gravitas, no style, and yet he is given lead role after lead role in blockbuster Hollywood films, roles that would be better suited to ANYONE else. How does he still get parts? Has this prick ever actually given a good performance? Granted, most of the movies he's in are utter shit regardless, but some of them might have been saved by a decent lead performance. Is it just nepotism? Is Chris Pratt the son of one of the entrenched Hollywood elite families? Probably.

Anyway I just can't stand this talentless, goofy looking retard and I had to share my utter contempt somewhere.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (959x638, 53.73K)

He's handsome and charismatic. You can't see that because you're too up your own ass thinking that only the likes of Deniro or Pacino can be good actors. Fact is, he brings more audience in than anyone else. You're just a complete loser who hasn't achieved anything of note in life, so you end up lashing out ona popular entertainer, empirically proven to be good for the movie business. Cope some more.

good thread

Hi Chris

Pound my bussy pls

He gets a pass for not being as shit as Ryan Reynolds.

>THING POPULAR SO THING GOOD
This is Any Forums, redditard. We have standards here. Go jerk off to GOTG with the rest of the onions squad.

I honestly don't know user. Reynolds is fucking awful too but somehow doesn't make me want to smash his nose in like Chris Pratt does.

>fugly incels seething at Chad's success, wealth and fame
Imagine my shock

>makes incels, trannies, 4channers, twitter, redditors and Elliot Page seethe by just existing
based Pratt

What? Reynolds is more Reddit than anything Chris Pratt has done, even GOTG. At least Pratt goes to church and makes lefties seethe for it

The Lord prepared his path for him

It's always chuds like you who have never accomplished anything in your life that are the loudest ones to call successful people "hacks" get your shit together

> calling someone a chud
> defending Chris Pratt
You don’t know do you leftard

sorry you got duped into cutting your tits off Ellen

But he’s so cool

Knowing that trannies like you take issue with a guy who actually works brings a smile to my face.
Stop collecting disability, move out of your parents house, get a job, and get a life.

>Is Chris Pratt the son of one of the entrenched Hollywood elite families? Probably.
You know you could easily look this up if you had any intellectual honesty and weren't desperate to believe shit that supports your narrative.
>Christopher Michael Pratt was born on June 21, 1979, in Virginia, Minnesota,[4] the youngest child of Kathleen Louise (née Indahl), who worked at a Safeway supermarket, and Daniel Clifton Pratt, who worked in mining and later remodeling houses.[5][6][7]
His upbringing is about as working class as they come.

While I don't agree with you, you forgot that his voice is quite annoying. Though I don't ever see anyone else say this, which puzzles me.

ryan reynolds is worse

if only making the sjews seethe was the same thing as being a good actor
also kys christopher, you talentless hack

>ALL LEFTISTS AUTOMATICALLY HATE CHRIST PRATT BECAUSE MY CHERRYPICKED TWITTER SCREENCAP THREADS REFLECT REALITY

Attached: 1634070762796.png (454x520, 19.09K)

Gay faggot homo nigger jews? Time for me to do some pee pee poo poo? I make u cry i make u die??? Me am butt fuck u n u suck duck fuck buck muck shit fuck cock sock??? *casually buttfuck rapes u* FAGGOT

Attached: 2345fb2aaf77d139f21cacdf1afaa101-imagepng.png (7000x4000, 2.35M)

>How does he still get parts?
>wrestled in high school
>worked as a stripper
>was homeless
He probably got his early roles the traditional way in Hollywood, sucking cocks
also
>he worked for Christian missionary organization Jews for Jesus

>Elliot Page
mfw this individual was a woman 3 years ago

Attached: 1642524548851.jpg (1080x1211, 88.51K)

hello troon

>Reynolds is more Reddit than anything Chris Pratt
congrats on not getting the point a second time you FUCKING IDIOT, just because someone is popular and Any Forums it doesn't make them good

and then who he married again?
oh yeah one of the most successful comedy actress of the early 2000s, but surely it's not nepotism!