Call it

Attached: DE6AA7D7-039C-4E7E-92D5-B4475B801CDD.jpg (828x462, 239.63K)

dubs

Attached: 1647664972664.jpg (365x500, 100.84K)

All right...singles then

sneed done

Fine but I only play heads/tails with an Ides of March Brutus coin. You have your rules i have mine.

jg wentworth 877 cash now

>Sorry I don't play with my food
>Swallows coin
Now what, out of ideas aren't ya

What do you think he did with his lucky quarter?

Attached: coin 2.jpg (640x302, 34.95K)

Is there a similar Texas kino I can watch without rewatching this for the 11th time?
I really haven't found a movie I like more than this.

Why did he care so much that he "married into" his property?

He's trying to diminish the old timer

>without rewatching this for the 11th time
go watch it for the 11th time ffs
right now
t. watched it just yesterday and have lost count

checked

I liked it so much I live where it was filmed now. I go to the location like FM2810 and re enact the scenes

He put it in his pocket

he didn't choose his path but rather he passively accepted one

I watched this last night for the first time and thought it was a great movie, however one question I have is near the end. When Tommy Lee Jones’ character gets to the motel at night alone, it switches perspectives to Anton who is hiding in a corner in the dark, with the implication he’s waiting there to ambush whoever’s coming through the door. But then he enters, searches the place and nothing happens. Did I miss something here?

Also kind of lame to kill off the main character off-screen, but I see why they did it. Still really enjoyed it.

Yeah, so did everybody else in the theater.

Even though it was Anton, that was merely for the sake of the viewer, because in Lee's perspective he had no idea who the man was or what he looked like, but he suspected that it was the very man who had been hunting Moss and causing all the mayhem. Lee didn't know what was going to happen, but he faced his fear and stepped into the unknown anyway, ready to confront whatever was in there.

Sneed

Attached: 31E73343-9427-4C99-B787-9E5C5F510E93.png (244x418, 74.13K)