Thursday, October 31st

Thursday, October 31st.

The city streets are crowded for the holiday, even with the rain. Hidden in the chaos is the element, waiting to strike like snakes — but I'm there, too. Watching. Two years of night have turned me into a nocturnal animal. I must choose my targets carefully. It's a big city... I can't be everywhere — but they don't know where I am. We have a signal now, for when I'm needed. But when that light hits the sky, it's not just a call, it's a warning... To them. Fear is a tool. They think I'm hiding in the shadows — but I am the shadows.

Attached: Screenshot_20220330_124931.jpg (420x577, 111.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3oOldViIgY
youtu.be/FKGhtSCVovo
youtu.be/ey9jQYtbH-Y
youtu.be/dJma8pVAvH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>disregard bitches
>aquire vengeance

Attached: 1646073321171.jpg (1500x750, 63.23K)

>gang beating up a guy
>Batman shows up
>they don't fear him
What was the point of that fucking speech if criminals laugh in his face?

Absolute shit tier writing.

Thanks for reminding me how terrible the writing in this movie is

They really tried to copy Rorschach journal entries?

Attached: 1646969576649.png (758x1206, 1.95M)

K I N O
I
N
O

Reads like a comic book, similar to Watchmen. It had a Rorschach vibe. I dig it.

>Battinson spent his teen years reading Watchmen
>uses his shitloads of money to begin LARPing as Rorschach
Pretty realistic actually

>tfw hivemind bros

Attached: EnsgLt_WEAA2ovh.png (900x684, 254.2K)

In the two scenes prior, an armed robber and some graffiti artists both shit their pants and run away screaming because they saw the Batsignal. The gang isn't scared of him initially, but that's kind of irrelevant since he beats them all up in the very next scene

People who make fun of this have no soul. It's great. This kind of dramatic, offbeat monologue is exactly the kind of shit Batman actually does. Adaptation is fine, but straining yourself to try and make Batman seem he isn't kind of a funny weirdo is meaningless.

>it's not just a call, it's a warning... To them
I like the opening monologue but also this is awkward as hell. Of course it's a warning to them, who else would the warning be for? Batman?

> decent men, like president truman
do amerikeks really

this shit is so fucking gay.
>i am the shadows

lol just avoid the shadows

youtube.com/watch?v=L3oOldViIgY
youtu.be/FKGhtSCVovo
youtu.be/ey9jQYtbH-Y

watching them all. suprisingly nuedgelord joker wins.

edgelord>ledger>nicholson

even though its just dialogue edgelord manages to carry a real heavy admotsphere of dread and madness just with pronunciation.

and i dont like capeshit at all.

Attached: 110-886138-joker-teen-kinderkostuem-batman-neu.jpg (591x800, 153.66K)

whenever it's night time you're literally in the shadows

He exudes sex

This edgy shit fits Batman perfectly. Also Batison has the best voice. Bale sounded goofy

it's part of rorschach's characterization. moore's not expecting you to read it and agree with the character

is there an HD version of The Batman out yet? all i can find is slotlights version

I liked the movie itself but I hated that deleted scene. There's no reason for Batman to go to the Joker for advice, especially when he's already in an asylum full of trained professionals who presumably have more insight into why criminals with mental illnesses act the way they do. Poorly written, contradicts the way Dano played the Riddler, cutting it was the right move.

When people were complaining about Selina mentioning "white privilege assholes" I was assuming it was going to be like Anne Hathaway shoving in some kind of unnecessary occupy wall street motive that'd be integral to her character but no, she's just complaining that the rich white assholes that are destroying the city are rich white assholes destroying the city for a single line.

She's probably my favorite Catwoman now. She feels like the only person that's actually gotten Selina since they gave the character more than 'sex icon femme fatale'

>Millennials really thought this clownshoes shit was on par with The Godfather
youtu.be/dJma8pVAvH4

Despite being a meme, and somewhat overrated due to the untimely passing of the actor, I still think Ledger's Joker is the best one.
People can say he's not quite the same as the comic version but he's actually very similar to some iterations. And it was a more practical take too.
All 3 have done a decent job though.

Attached: b89d5c1b66.jpg (768x1024, 658K)

I fixed it:

Halloween night, and it's pouring rain. People have still crowded the streets. Hidden in plain sight, waiting to strike like cobras is the criminal element. But so am I. The nights these past two years have made me a creature of the night. Dark, black, terrible. I choose my targets carefully. The city is big. But they don't know where I am. Gordon installed a signal on the roof of GCPD, and when that light cuts the night sky, it's a warning. Criminals are superstitious and cowardly. For all they know, I could be hiding in any shadow.

the "white" felt unnecessary. selina's complaining about the same phenomenon the riddler has been killing people over for the entire movie and the riddler is also white. idk why they had to bring race into it when catwoman's not even mad about race, she's mad about class
was still a good and consistent catwoman but leaving it at "privileged assholes" would have got the exact same point across

holy onions

Considering it was already a bit corny and cliche-heavy, I'm shocked you managed to make it worse