He's now older than the August was , back when Jada fucked him in her "entanglement"

I guess that alopecia pussy is that good, if she managed to trap a 21 year old

Attached: 2019-07-03_07-57-45__3e130e00-9d68-11e9-b0ec-571044895d47.png (700x740, 730.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrYA0rmISmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pink chains would be a nice retirement gift for a very good gaynigger slave.

Jadas hair looks short but if she didnt have bright pink hair she wouldnt draw as much attention to the baldness

He looks and sounds legitimately retarded. Does anyone have that picture of that face he constantly makes with his forehead crinkled up?

the kid is obviously messed up due to fame and his weird ass parents but there's nothing uglier than seeing a dude with ice he didn't buy

"hehe my daddy bought me this" we know, try not to get no dickskin caught in it.

literally turning into black moby

Never seen a kid in such desperate need of an ass whooping

Attached: superdave.jpg (675x463, 55.05K)

tbf jaden has had success with his music. hes cringey as all fuck but zoomers like him.

this
this faggot is what happens when you never tell your kid no, buy them everything they ever want, never give them any guidance, and don't draw any lines for them to cross. They don't live in reality, they're in a bubble and they need to get beat the fuck out of it

P!nk ha!r ahhh so wild and wreckless

rap is just one of his fetishes, like a dragon that's pregnant

no way that's not shopped

Isn't he peak zoomer these days, like full on claiming to be Non-binary and taking it up the ass tier zoomer?

>this faggot is what happens when you...

...let your psycho bitch whore of a "wife" raise your male child.

kek

a 21 year old will fuck literally anything

isn't this lil gay nigga gettin his salad tossed by tyler the creator?

tbf he probably gets residuals from Karate Kid and that sci fi movie he and his dad did.

a modern philosopher

Attached: img-3592039-1-how-can-mirrors-be-real-if-our-eyes-arent-real.png (476x182, 16.16K)

It's funny that Will has a much older son that isn't Jada's and seems to live a normal life outside of the limelight.
It's like he's the 'control subject' and Jaden's the one that's been experimented on.

Peak scientology.

Attached: Hubby.jpg (700x534, 290.7K)

Kek

Remember when this dude got his own "anime"

are you asking me or telling me?
also no, i dont remember

I don't care if older women fuck younger men.. just not their kids friends if they are married.

Go be a whore on somebody elses dime.

What's his OT Level?

Attached: tom-cruise-on-scientology-pulpit.jpg (JPEG Image, 468x708 pixels)_1253067949374.jpg (310x363, 22.97K)

>I guess that alopecia pussy is that good
Nah, it's a power game.

Imagine all the status you'd get from fucking the wife of one of the most famous people in the world.

>implying he doesn't have the backing of entire production and marketing teams

Why Do Blacks Write Like This?

Was asking and for your benefit vidrel youtube.com/watch?v=BrYA0rmISmM