The Early Life section

What does the Early Life section mean?

Attached: abrams_lindelof.png (520x780, 544.16K)

Who owns the media?

straight white christian males

QUI?

Early life, if I had to guess

Attached: gracie2.jpg (1080x1080, 1.38M)

To stand in the crematorium of Auschwitz at night and feel the cold damp air on my black speedos and bare flesh is to feel at one with life after death.

lol

wut

Can you smell the lampshades and soaps?

JJ is a bitch but Damon wrote The Leftovers kino so.....

N

Attached: watchen_.jpg (1280x1920, 279.94K)

If you exclude the WE WUZ shit this show actually had a lot of cool shit like the raining octopusses, looking glass guy, masked cops, jeremy irons ozymandias kino yeah its got a lot of the bs but there were cool moments.

checked

Attached: elonmuskwhoownsthepress.jpg (1904x1346, 371.06K)

Early life will be a thing of the past. What will replace it?

Attached: 1627298134421.jpg (845x285, 198.56K)

You have to go back.

someone should start earlylife.com

>could this be the work of the Far Right?
Masterful

>That pie was pretty good. Except for the rusty nails and glass shards in it. Yeah it's got a lot of those but there were some good bites.

Imagine being such a fucking vile parasite that you have to make it illegal for people to criticize you

This is why I thought people telegraphing it so loudly was dumb. Of course they were going to start scrubbing that info when you're shouting it from the fucking rooftops.

How do you inform others then?

It's a section on Wikipedia pages that myself and others find extremely problematic in their current form and have routinely put pressure on Wikipedia to adjust. Luckily they are finally starting to bend to our requests and will be modifying those sections very soon to limit the sort of information it contains.

t. insider

it sucks. Sometimes, when I've got strong suspicions, I'll go through the previous versions of the wiki article. They'll probably start deleting those next. The freaks on wikipedia are OCD, they spend their entire lives on that site micro-managing narratives.

Just start your own internet bruh

Daily reminder LOST is the best show ever made or that ever will be made, and Watchmen is the second best show ever made or that ever will be made.

Just say it matter of factly. Putting it into shitty little memes to be shotgunned everywhere is just asking for them to censor the info.