Ruined George Lucas

>ruined George Lucas
>Made Disney hire J.J. Abrams for Star Wars effectively ruining the sequel series
>made fun of Bruce Willis having dementia forcing him to reveal that he's sick
When will he pay for his crimes?

Attached: MikeStoklasa.png (964x1300, 1.33M)

not that I think disney hired abrams for any reason related to that review, but I do find it funny how hard mike backpedaled about it not being his fault instead of just saying he was wrong that abrams would do it well
truly a manipulative, gaslighting and narcissistic mind at work

He's the most powerful man in the world.

>"White people are cucks and should be exterminated off the face of the earth"
What did he mean by this?

Mike Stoklasa owes me sex

Not my problem

Mike has a lot to answer for.
Plinkett has now taken John McClane as a trophy/

Attached: tfa_poster_wide_header-1536x864-324397389357.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 203.81K)

Is there anything scarier than Dementia?

This.

The prequels were good and the sequels were better than the originals. Only basedboys say otherwise. Star Wars fans are faggots.

>I DIDNT SAY HE SHOULD WRITE IT
Okay, Mike. But he still directed it. He approved all the creative decisions and choices. Even if he had the greatest writer it would still be shit, Mike.
Because JJ Abrams is a bad director. You gaslighting fuck.

>When will he pay for his crimes?
Can he be stopped before its too late?

Attached: _Shat.jpg (2048x1152, 152.08K)

Mike's been pretty bitter since him and Jack had their falling out. And before you respond to me telling me how Jack was on the most recent best of the worst, Mike has those filmed months and months in advance and sitting on the back burner waiting to be released. They spent a month filming as many episodes of those as they could to stock pile them so they take take a long break from doing them. The only thing they do now is half in the bag. They're getting lazier and lazier with their work ethic.

WHO'S NEXT

Attached: the milwauke mephistopheles v1.png (800x450, 581.78K)

You have a horrible case of dumbbrain.

Mike doesn't give a shit about you and neither does anybody else, Jack.

the sequels were trash!!!

Shatner

What a compelling argument, not.

>truly a manipulative, gaslighting and narcissistic mind at work
He's just drunk

Unironically the most based man to ever talk about movies

He can't keep getting away with this

>They're getting lazier and lazier with their work ethic.
They need to do more 48 hours movies. All of their creative energy and new contacts came from those efforts.

Shatner gives -500 fucks about anything, sporto

who's next on the hit list....

Alex Kurtzman

>single-handedly dismantling all of hollywood
Based, the whole industry is beyond pozzed anyway. What is his endgame though?

His karma shall be when he's dies of liver disease whilst shatner remains alive at twice the age, and when Jay and Rich tweet at Shatner telling him Mike was a lifelong Trek fan and it would be such an honor for Bill to send a video fairwell to his eFuneral, shatner won't have a clue wtf they're talking about and just wish them luck with their podcast but he doesn't do podcasts

Mike is a faggot who praises woke netflix shit.

These guys are nobodies

That would be a win, not a loss.

>Voyager wasn't diverse enough
>Star wars needs more interracial gay sex

As soon as Sam Hyde is in custody.

Attached: 1648247265284.jpg (1875x1889, 196.44K)

not a big loss for music..

I'm so tired of all these zoomer shitquel apologists. Anyone who was over 12 years old when those movies were made can remember how they were universally panned.

Mike didn't invent bashing on the prequels he was just the first guy to do long form video essays on media. And RLM has no pull in the industry. Jew Jew having worked on Star Trek and during it into a soft reboot mindless action garbage is how he got to beat the dead horse that is Star Wars. Because did exactly what Disney wanted to be done for SW. It wasn't because the mean internet man liked him.

Embarrassing post desu