It's actually not that bad and you know it

It's actually not that bad and you know it

Attached: 944026c4c17d5b6a-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 263.14K)

nu-wars is so bland I cant tell which on it is from your poster. is that the second one?

Why do people have such low standards?

Its the best star wars movie and it isnt even close

it's very stupid and not a good film but i have to give it credit for being the most creative of the three sequels. and it's nowhere near as astronomically awful as Episode 9.

there is no such thing as a bad Star Wars movie, we are blessed with this mighty gift from the heavens.
haters need to not hate

Attached: autismogasm.png (436x677, 319.24K)

>there is no such thing as a good Star Wars movie
Ftfy.

The Last Jedi looks like top tier cinema next to all other Star Wars flicks.

Fear leads to anger
anger leads to hate
hate leads to more sequels

It killed the franchise

Thats what haters said about the prequels and even Lucas. Your age is showing.

TLJ and TESB come reasonably close to being genuinely good, but ultimately, even they are being held back by having to complement the other parts of their respective trilogies.

That's the most weak reasoning possible. They are both great movies in all honesty. I'd argue it's the duty of a middle film in the franchise to do exactly what those two movies accomplish.

Are these posts by the same person using a phone

You guys are just saying they're good to be contrarians. The palpatine trilogy is a poor excuse for not only star wars, but films in general.

>You guys are just saying they're good to be contrarians.

Usually whenever Disney shills start spamming pro-ST posts they're doing it to prepare to damage control for something else.

Mediocre as standalone, absolutely pisses and shits the bed before setting it on fire as part of the trilogy.

>palpatine trilogy
You mean the prequels?

Why did Disney allow the movie to happen? Obviously, Disney doesn't care artistic quality (hence The Force Awakens), but surely Disney didn't want their franchise to be INTENTIONALLY destroyed.

11/10 as a standalone. 10/10 as part of a trilogy.

No, those focused on anakin skywalker. the disney trilogy focuses on rey palpatine

What on Earth did TLJ accomplish as a middle film?

meant for

You meant to reply to the person above me.

any daisy supercuts for me to stroke to?

and more sequels leads to suffering

It's been what, five? six years?
Anyway you really need to stop beating this horse, the movie sucks, move on to praising the newest empty subversive media already like the rest of your peers.

0/10 b8 as a standalone post. 0/10 b8 as part of your other posts.