FUCK Red Letter Media

FUCK Red Letter Media

Attached: FF45FB8C-2245-41FB-B9C8-4A8788E1B01F.jpg (750x1051, 125.37K)

Mike stoklasa is a bully

Oh no your feeling are hurt

Break it down for me

there's already like 20 threads. phonefags are fucking useless

Bruce Willis had sex with Jay and Mike carried out a revenge attack. The blow to the head gave Bruce brain damage.

pro movie watchers bully a sick old man into retirement by publicly humiliating him

RLM made Willis circle finally admit it. Based RLM saving Willis from embarassment.

RLM did nothing wrong

Thread/

>pro movie watchers

Attached: 53c12b4e8f6a55ecfa85e9aac55e860a1f137ea84c27a2636dfac173361f897f.png (1148x1137, 132.25K)

Is there anything scarier than Dementia?

break it down fuh me

Is there anything scarier than Dementia?

No

Bruce Willis took on like 7 movies a year for 9 years because he's dying of dementia.

>dying of dementia
no one dies due to that retarded son of a cunt

What else would you call them? "Filmmakers" seems a little heavy-handed a title after their magnum opus Space Cop.

Black people

whoa what the fuck bro not cool

twomentia

why are you mad at RLM and not the production companies that have been parading this man around sets and force-feeding him lines through an earpiece?

So...by them saying he had dementia, that made him have dementia?

Repubentia

based 88s

Attached: worried.jpg (1844x2248, 267.45K)

Dewomentia.

This is literally displaced anger. Mike doesn't have the gall to insult his idol Shatner even after having his heart torn out and stomped upon, so he's attacking other elderly actors who remind him of Shatner, like Rich Evans. How long until we see a string of elderly murders?

I mean he gave up acting like a decade ago.

They do. Eventually, they lose the ability to automatically breathe.

What happened was this getting exposed means investors won't be funding those shitty cashgrab movies anymore because the optics are too bad. It was a nice racket while it lasted.

RLM must be held accountable for mocking a person with brain damage.