All those memories will be lost, like tears in the rain

All those memories will be lost, like tears in the rain.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 20-15-45 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (813x636, 626.09K)

Mike Stoklasa is freaking out right now and his silence is deafening

This is genuinely sad

My grandma has that, she doesn't remember who I am and confuses her son with her (dead) husband

he probably won't even remember he was John McLane

Attached: va.jpg (600x508, 18.77K)

Nice, my grandma used to call me by my dead fathers name all the time and I just rolled with it. She was happy.

Grandpa killed himself once the schizo shit started to set in but before it got too bad.

Both eventual options seem grim.

I laughed at this because I misread it as
>he probably won't remember his name is John McLane

like jack nicholson

but at least he made some incredible KINOs

>and his silence is deafening
i hate this stupid phrase so much

When you are constantly trying seething and looking down o. Everyone e I. Disgust your brain begins to eat its self.

I wonder how many years this has gone undiagnosed

Is there anything worse than Alzheimer's?

>nice
a-user?

Mike is on a conference call with his lawyers and PR agents for emergency reputation damage control.

I'm pretty sure Mike's only lawyer is just Rich Evans in a wig

Finally. Guys a prick and most of his movie aren’t all that.
Die Hard is boring asf.

I’m assuming it was diagnosed a few years back. Why else would he be starring in so much garbage.

It seems like your brain has already started the process judging from your post.

They acknowledged this stuff in the last video stupid. Them spotlighting the Bruce Willis geezer teasers is what started greater discussion about his condition and what’s really going on behind the scenes.

What was his last great performance? Not ironically great but actually decent.

>father
daddy is the preferred title, thanks

Attached: sex with anthony hopkins simulator.webm (264x360, 1.03M)

>get to watch the movies you starred in for the first time

holy kino

>Guys a prick

I’ve always heard the opposite. By all accounts he is one of the nicer guys in Hollywood.

based and Frankie Muniz pilled

>"He's wearing that earpiece because of his degenerative brain condition!" - literally Mike Stoklasa

I love The Fifth Element

More like papi

Attached: 1644440737304.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

My niece used to leave patches of animal fur in my clothes from pets in the neighborhood she dug up. Animal fur full of ticks and fleas in my underwear. She stepped in front of a train in 2008.

His daughter's chin is siphoning his brain power. It's growing stronger.

Damn, this is sad. He was a decent actor and seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Hope he is able to find some form of happiness for him and his family.

Could it possibly be because of the RLM videos forced their hands to come out with the news and retirement?

wtf, backstory?

Simply awful.

Sad.

>Aphasia is a language disorder caused by damage in a specific area of the brain that controls language expression and comprehension. Aphasia leaves a person unable to communicate effectively with others. Many people have aphasia as a result of stroke.
so it's not alzheimers? he's had a stroke?

Attached: 1629192110660.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>BREAKING NEWS
>I've been discussing it online for more than a month
I swear, hanging on this site always has me months or even years ahead of the curve with every piece of Celeb gossip, and I don't even particularly care about gossip.

Attached: Kravitz Catwoman.png (531x665, 420.46K)

he fucked Alisha Klass

Attached: 1646547726523.jpg (550x350, 10.92K)

The various stuff that leaves you trapped in your own body, a functioning brain but unable to move. At least Alzheimer's patients can be happy in their unknowing state and only experience grief during their short lucid moments.

The last good Die Hard movie: 16 Blocks.

My uncle would sneak out of the house and go fishing off a bridge near his home late at night. No lights. Usually naked. He ended up getting hit by a car. Family inside drowned in the river. Not that same night. They ran off the bridge 3 years later. Theorized the father was so traumatized from hitting and killing my uncle that he intentionally swerved off the bridge.

I've never heard a single story where people weren't saying he was an unfunny pain in the ass to work with because he was taking things too seriously while also not being good enough to warrant the seriousness.

he has alcohol induced dementia that caused him to get aphasia as his brain slowly degenerates.

>his silence is deafening
I love this profounding and insightful phrase so much.

>damn so that guy was a ghost the whole time?

Attached: 1813985084928.png (1106x830, 500.78K)

>over and over again

>user's uncle is haunting the bridge he died at, a naked ghost that keeps forgetting what the fuck he's supposed to be doing except the time he took vengeance on the family that killed him

Attached: Mister Jimmy.png (135x173, 39.78K)

hot

Ah sweet