Why did he do it bros?

Why did he do it bros?

Attached: still+-+Zodiac.jpg (1417x724, 290.46K)

He thought they were jewish

love this shot

Attached: Y2Mate.is_-_Zodiac_Murder_Scene-yIqBE1EgyuY-480p-1646879709284.webm (854x354, 675.98K)

I like how he actually did this as if he wasn't going to just kill them immediately afterwards
he was fucking with them and giving them the illusion they'd live right up until the knife went into them

Yes, its more creepy knowing he gave them a brief moment of "normalcy" or a simple nonchalant reaction to his question even though hes about to brutally stab them

Autism

I would have died so quickly in this scenario. I wouldn't want to be rude or offend the guy so I'd refuse to believe I was in actual danger until he was literally plunging the knife into my chest

If I find myself in this situation, what should I do to give myself the best odds?

Nothing much, you could struggle try to delay him as much as possible, but then he might get frustrated and leave you worse than he would have already

Take your shirt off and rush him. Use the shirt to wrap around his gun arm and disarm him.

Comply with every demand, if you're nice and professional about getting bound against your will then the chances of you getting brutally murdered go down 0.000.003%

So, was it just luck that the only the man survived in the first 2 killings?

just do what he did
have the woman tie up the guy then tie her up, then you can take your time

Nah, he'd plug the dude as soon as he started. bad move

He could try rolling down the hill to the lake. maybe perhaps grab more attention onto them all. at least stall him as long as possible

this but take your pants and underwear off instead. you are going to confuse him and win a extra time to rush him

He was a lefty. He couldnt allow them to have kids kids

based kino noticer

>that slight cameras movement
mmm fincher

Carry a gun on you at all times, as any real man does already.

That including throwing a bladed boomarang dildo at him.

A message he got from God. To kill humans is to become a God yourself.

always charge someone that has a gun reddit
if you run away from a gun you give greater opportunity to get shot while gunman lines up a aim

run away as soon as you notice he has a gun
people miss like 5 feet away in any of those videos from brazil or america you see

patrician taste

Attached: ZodiacLGR.jpg (1280x528, 54.85K)

I would simply pull out a big hammer and bonk him right on the noggin. While he was on the ground dazed, with blue birdies and stars spinning round his head I would squish him up inside that bag on his head and throw it into the lake.

Idk I just felt like it.

>always charge someone that has a gun reddit
worst advice ever.

given the codes and all the dildos and hormone blockers in his trailer it was probably autism

RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN.

Attached: rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.jpg (1200x1601, 134.98K)