Noooo, the costume has to look shitty...

>Noooo, the costume has to look shitty, or I can't take it seriously! Even though Spider-Man and Superman had nearly 1 to 1 comic accurate costumes in their movies, that doesn't count!
Why is Hollywood like this?

Attached: AR0062DLCOM.jpg (2000x2591, 793.76K)

Underwear over the pants would look stupid for Batman.

Plus, we had comic accurate costumes such as Burton (which looks like the Troika Batsuit) and Batfleck (based on the Dark Knight Returns Batsuit)

because superman and spider-man only need a costume to hide their identity. batman needs that plus armor.

Attached: pepsi1.jpg (728x500, 69.07K)

Batfleck was perfect.

Spider-man was a robit

It was good.

>mogs every other batman adaptation
it's not fair, moviebros...

Attached: 1627223957454.png (1200x675, 1.2M)

user I usually put armor underneath the bat symbol at the very least.
t. the literal actual batman

Alex Ross' Batman was made for the comics and would suck in a movie.

>In creating his Batman, Ross was inspired for his take by early iterations of the character. In order to honor the original appeal of the Batman, Ross opted to remove Batman's vehicles and advanced gadgetry and to have him just appear on the scene. At the time, the release of Batman & Robin had created a very different visual of Batman in the public eye and Ross was seeking to evoke a much darker, even scarier, vision of The Dark Knight while keeping the character's honest sense of justice and righteousness. For the mask, Ross came up with a concept of having the mask act as a second skin for the character by having the eyeholes cut right above and below the eyelids, giving the mask a human presence, allowing it to become the face of the character.

if he wasn't wearing some kind of body armor he would die

>It would suck, trust me bro

Attached: 1648581189015.jpg (618x597, 65.51K)

That's what I said about your mom.

The Troika batsuit looks like Burton's not the other way around

Attached: f35950ca2427eba81334fc211459848a.jpg (975x1500, 389.78K)

>Superman had nearly 1 to 1 comic accurate costumes in their movies

people used to roast the underwear all the time back in the day, zoomer

And it was still a massive financial and pop culture success.

Batman isn't allowed to be cool anymore.
He must be emasculated and destroyed like all white male icons.

Attached: batman.jpg (720x960, 56.5K)

who's this fatass

And? People talk shit about MCU's CGI every day but they're still a success

Okay, and your point? Ultimately most get over it, enjoy the movie and maybe make some jokes about it.

Attached: 1648446606839.png (657x527, 19.16K)

The guy who played him in those Bat in the Sun productions was pretty much perfect for the role and so were the costumes.

The only good live action representation of this suit is the Batman vs Predator fan film

If he was wearing spandex he would get shot to death, batman needs armor

>Ultimately most get over it, enjoy the movie and maybe make some jokes about it.
My point is that people get over that Batman isn't wearing a spandex costume too lol

That's a badass cover

I suppose, but my point is that works the other way as well. They got over it with Spider-man, the idea it has to be the same armor shit is lame.