You know Jay, I feel like out shtick of making fun of George Lucas is getting old

>You know Jay, I feel like out shtick of making fun of George Lucas is getting old
>How about we bully a disabled man into retirement?
>That's a swell idea!

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 103.9K)

We should statle the twitter trannies into "cancel" them

Attached: apu7.jpg (746x777, 44.3K)

>Jay forced to come out to beg for minority protection points
>trannies don't relent because he's still cis-gender white male

>Ralph gets away with making an even harsher video lampooning Bruce Willis straight-to-DVD movies because RLM did theirs at the worst possible time

Kek.

>thinking these losers have any pull whatsoever in any industry
user...

>"hey guys there's been some rumors he may have dementia but we will still shit on him, btw this is capitalism's fault"
their last video was pathetic

Terminally online faggot.

I hope someone downloads their Bruce Willis vid before they unlist it

>it's some random youtubers' fault this actor's brain is fucked
you are all fucking retards

>I didn’t get many (You)s in that thread so I best make it again
Back to plebbit

Based RLM influencing Hollywood

Mike is literally responsible for JJ Abrams doing Star Wars

Was it RLM that theorized he had dementia in the first place? I remember listening to a podcast or video someplace that commented on Willis' shitty movies, maybe it was Ralph.

Attached: 1647829998261.jpg (618x597, 32.27K)

Are you saying Mike controls Disney?

It’s not their fault but it was in really bad taste for them to make that video when it’s been clear for some time that Bruce Willis was suffering with an illness.

Who? Did what?

You act like you hate them but clearly you’re a regular viewer

>you can’t discuss someone at all if they’re mentally ill
Who gives a fuck, he’s a public figure. They can discuss his cognitive decline and how off he seemed all they want and it is fucking hilarious when you see the clips, act like you wouldn’t want to talk about that shit.

you lost, redditor?

I’m saying Disney execs were influenced by the very popular Plinkett reviews.

>it’s been clear
unless he confirms it, it's just speculation

Praying that Bruce Willis runs up to them and slaps the shit outta them

Autism. It's just funny how shit their timing was that and how often they make fun of elderly actors, so for ones brain to actually be mush after the joke is a great bit.

Why haven't Mike or Jay commented on the latest Bruce Willis news yet?

The silence is deafening.

No it isn’t faggot, quit being fucking gay. He’s still rich, you think he isn’t going to have some maid wipe his ass and his kids will really suffer? People act like he did those shitty movies like he had to for some reason. He did them out of greed. His family was already set for life, he just wanted to give them a little more. It isn’t necessarily evil but quit acting like people can’t point out the obvious. He was doing it to amass even more money, who fucking cares. Even without them he’d have been cared for until he gracelessly expires and his kids will live better than you. He’s not some plumber with 4 kids in college who NEEDS the money quit acting like he’s fucking Walter White or some shit. Who gives a shit.

fuck off

>Keep my...keep.....OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

They helped end elder abuse. I don't see how they're the bad guys

Based Mike being the puppet master

Attached: young mikejpg.jpg (540x960, 56.47K)

qrd on rlm and bruce willis?

Ralph did it awhile ago now, better put together video too. I think that was the last one I watched before checking out on his content entirely.