So which Last One was better?

Attached: LastCall.png (796x363, 715.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yB6S3c7f8XA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definitely Mohicans

Mohicans had a memorable score and a cool scene where a dude gets his heart ripped out, Samurai was just weeb shit

Why are there so many movies about white guys changing sides? Does Hollywood think we’re spineless cowards? Most of these are fictional too

Dances with Wolves > Last of the Mohicans
Last samurai wasn't very good

Attached: dances-with-wolves-gettyimages-159824459[1].jpg (1200x900, 69.93K)

Stop trying to feel victimized and sorry for yourself, you melodramatic bitch.
Obsessing over teasing out strands of imagined discrimination in movies is what sjw's and marxists do. kill yourself.

It’s race traitor propaganda. People have got it completely wrong, they think it’s a white savior movie about white supremacy, what these movies are actually about is white men betraying their values and joining up with nonwhites to fight white interests. Lawrence of Arabia, the Last Samurai, Dances with Wolves. All of these promote race betrayal

He doesn't "change sides" in Last of the Mohicans, there are huwhites and injuns on every side in that film

>Dances with Wolves > Last of the Mohicans
Worst film opinion I've seen in my life, I meant that sincerely.

I like em both

You are a retard.

based and correct

Samurai. I love Michael Mann but Mohicans is his least distinctive film

It had some moments but overall it was bad

I just loved how the last 7 minute or so scene played out without anything being said. Just images and the music. I always thought Daniel Day Lewis was going to be the last. So when the dad said: "My son is dead, I am the last of my race." I understood the title, that was pretty cool. DDL was his adopted son and never a real one.

Filtered. Arrested. Executed.

>Last samurai isn't in my top 5 films, how could you tell

Attached: 1643122557597.png (600x562, 128.46K)

I'm reading last of the mohicans right now. This books sucks. I'm at the part where Uncas is convincing the tribe because he has the blood of the turtle or whatever that they should let he and his friends go and the hundred year old leader is like "yeah okay fine whatever but magua gets the girl". I had to put it down. This is such dumb writing. We have come a long way in the last 200 years. Even a mediocre fanfiction writer is better than this.

The book you fucking plebeian.

Last of the Mohicans is fucking KINO of the highest order. There is no contest
youtu.be/yB6S3c7f8XA

*last of my kin

>Last samurai wasn't very good
I've grown to appreciate it more and more.