Is western entertainment dead for anyone that isn't a non conformist progressive libtard?

Is western entertainment dead for anyone that isn't a non conformist progressive libtard?

Attached: disney gay.jpg (828x1020, 123.71K)

No, but then again nobody is forcing us all to watch this sort of idiot’s idea of entertainment either

This is why Russia must win. The west will collapse if the globohomo world order continues unopposed.

Attached: 58AA8B59-F399-4732-B8B2-01EE2EDA0F8F.jpg (819x1024, 277.94K)

>transgender child

In the same way this dog is a bee

Attached: 1535e725fbe9f0bb2833957d71e4c17b[1].jpg (432x598, 44.21K)

Imagine convincing your kids to call themselves trans / "pan" to get more woke points with your friends

Black Panther belongs to Disney right? Does that mean half the characters will be white Africans since they are a minority in their respective countries?

Pretty much. It's why I only watch Stargate franchise now on repeat.

Attached: Wraith Pepe.jpg (1085x618, 277.66K)

The USA stopped having discreet subcultures based on musical and lifestyle preferences. Now all subcultures among generation alpha are sexualities. It's the end-result of allowing women a say in the cultural direction of the country.

A transgender kid is like a vegan dog. We all know whos making the decisions there.

I did the early life check.

I've recently developed an intense hatred for middle aged women in office jobs. They're all so stupid and worthless, but they make all the money and decisions. It's insane.

>it's just le slippery slope fallacy bro!

I hardly watch modern day western media, and when I do I pirate everything. I don’t get how any self-respecting straight white male could pozzed modern day western media:

Attached: 1629964840734m.jpg (1010x1024, 110.14K)

>MINORITIES == FAGS
Uhhhh ethnic-bros are you going to let that slide?

White w*men need to be purged

Attached: 1643681835834.gif (800x533, 1.31M)

Off-topic Any Forums television and film

Russia is literally owned and controlled by rich Jews. Literal controlled opposition. “Don’t worry! We don’t have to fight the Jews, Russia will save us!”. It’s a pathetic cope and that’s exactly what they want you to think. Loser.

Is it really this easy to seed dissent into the world? Just push a libertarian/progressive agenda for a few years then suddenly pushing for neuropathology is the norm?

Crazy.

why do you think the brown and black were added to the pride flag? Obviously it's because nig nogs are the biggest cock gobblers of all

Attached: rainbow flag.png (282x179, 1.19K)

She and everyone like her should be swiftly removed, hidden somewhere and shot.

This is obviously retarded. Parents on both sides of politics shouldn't give a fuck what they're kids are absorbing since they didn't care about it before all this woke shit. Now with this woke shit, it does become too much sometimes but there hasn't been anything too crazy that affects kids specifically. The funny one people got mad at was the thing on Cartoon Network where there was some gay thing on a playground and the characters of Steven Universe. It was dumb tho

you should kill yourself retard, a dog can easily live on a vegan diet. What you meant to say was a vegan cat.

>parents should give a fuck about their children
good goy

You know, there is nobody stopping conservatives from making "western entertainment"

Whatd you find