SOMETHING IN THE WAY - MMMMM-MMMMMMM

>SOMETHING IN THE WAY - MMMMM-MMMMMMM

Attached: batman - bruce wayne.png (1200x630, 932.43K)

How many times did an instrumental variation of this play?

Pixies and Smashing Pumpkins are both 1000x the band Nirvana ever was and they are fags for putting them in this movie
>broooo whooaaaahh he KILLED HIMSELF WHOAAAH

>t. courtney love

that one Hole album was better than Nirvana too bitch ass

bland popcorn flick
why has only tdk stood the test of time bros

The Batman made tdk look like a kids movie

no one likes you

Twice. Opening and closing monologues. I love Nirvana and this song but fuck it's everywhere now and constantly stuck in my head.

cope more, in fact you know whos a better band woth the lead singer suiciding? Joy Division. Nirvana has to be one of the most overrate bands to ever exist and you know for a fact if Cobain was still around he'd be the most annoying faggot ever

>popcorn flick
Isn't that what capeshit is. A man dressed like a bat.

>he'd be the most annoying faggot ever
and what are you?

Im based and look at anything Cobain has ever said he was the proto-lefty cry baby faggot before it became huge. I know some they/them mentally ill people who look up to him as some god because he was preaching college liberal faggot shit in the 90s

lol the person crying the most telling others to cope how fucking pathetic LOL

not crying just reminding you nirvana is not that good and only fags really like the knock-off pixies

He darkens his eyes with soot (dramatic gesture) LIKE A PROSTITUTE!

Attached: rome-fat announcer 2.jpg (900x600, 158.61K)

>i-im n-not c-crying

the more I see how you type the more you come off as a redditor. Maybe its time to go back instead of getting upset someone shit on your gay capeshit and gay band

you entered this thread and have been typing paragraphs about how much you don't like nirvana lol
get a grip

>I eat fish cause they don't have feels.
I laugh every time.

>continues to seethe
lol@u

awful mixing

I guess two sentences count for paragraphs now and I just like talking to you, you take the bait each time all too easily. Also who really cares besides you that another capeshit thread gets derailed. You have plenty more threads you can go to discuss your childrens movies.

>literally makes more than half the posts in the thread
>HURRR IM NOT WRITING PARAGRAPHS

All those immature jokes clashing with the gritty theme of the story and teenager edge make this one of the most immature batman flicks. There's more poignancy and maturity in 20 seconds of motp than in this too long waste of time.

I just wanted to ruin at least one capeshit thread today and it looks like Ive succeeded

The highlight of your day, isn't it?

no just kinda bored atm and capeshitters are scum