What is your opinion on the recent depictions of Bruce Wayne as a social recluse instead of a extroverted playboy...

What is your opinion on the recent depictions of Bruce Wayne as a social recluse instead of a extroverted playboy billionaire? What is your opinion on the recent depictions of Bruce Wayne as a social recluse instead of a extroverted playboy billionaire? This was also the depiction of Bruce in Telltale's game.

Attached: Robert.png (713x697, 860.1K)

Incels should not be idolized, period

He’s just like me except for the money.

Kinda loses the potency of the duality inherent in a extraordinary hero, but does it anyway with lesser results skirting around well worn character psychology. It would have diminishing returns either way, but I can’t get over the fact this dude is feared at all. Ever.

Keaton did it first, but better.

SOMETHING IN THE WAY

MMMMMM MM

Completely in line with the attempt to deconstruct and destroy the traditional masculinity behind the benevolent captain prince of industry the character archetype used to be based on, and a furthering of the idea white men can only help the system or benefit from it if they're quiet, obsequious, and out of the picture.

This works for Spider-Man but Batman has pretty much always been Bruce Wayne is really Batman who is pretending to be Bruce Wayne. And this version of Batman is too young to realize the importance the Bruce character can play

It makes more sense for a character that spends his nights assaulting criminals dressed as a bat to be a mentally ill recluse than it does for him to somehow also be an extroverted playboy. That being said, it also makes his character more one-dimensional. Still, I don't give a shit about the comic books or previous iterations and Battinson does a good job for what the film is trying to do

He isn't an extroverted playboy, he's pretending to be one to keep up appearances and misdirection.

I'm saying anyone deranged enough to dress up like a Bat vigilante is going to be too mentally ill to project that kind of personality - unless they're a full blown sociopath

it's based.
thhe age of the incel is upon us

> This was also the depiction of Bruce in Telltale's game
He was a well-meaning philanothropist who organized social events and charities, which is in my opinion the way to go with Bruce Wayne's character.

It's shit.

It was part of his character arc. He’ll be classic Bruce Wayne in the sequels.

It fitted the "tormented violent freak" they were going with this Batman.

He kind of is. Without that facet his constant need to check himself and make sure he's not crossing over and becoming like the people he hunts is just rote motions and insincere.

He was always a social recluse pretending to be a rich playboy. You never understood the character.

Did The Riddler actually know Bruce Wayne is The Batman?

Attached: the-batman-riddler-2041902.jpg (2000x1332, 481.02K)

Work on your reading comprehension, kid.

I guess not, but I got a bit lost there too