It's over

No matter whose side you are on, can we all agree that his dating life is over. No woman is gonna respect a man who got bitchslapped on live tv watched by millions.

Attached: chris_rock.jpg (1362x2048, 760.14K)

imagine caring about this. what a pathetic redditor

Lmaoing at you thinking rich guys need to have game to get pussy.

>Any Forums somehow thinks getting slapped in front of millions of people makes you the winner

some women only care about money, chris rock has money.

It's not the best look but Smith bawled like a crybabby afterwards making Rock look almost like a badass IN COMPARISON.
Really awkward bullshit overall.

His ticket sales exploded in popularity after the event.

>got bitchslapped
"when you laugh in the face of the person that slapped you, it is not you that is the bitch." --sun tzu

this. will was literally shaking afterwards and then give that delusional ass speech.

i hate almost everything chris rock has produced. But he handled it well and he is rich. He'll be fine.

you have the mentality of a poor black woman

You don't like Everybody Hates Chris?

He will need therapy.

Chris took the slap and shrugged it off like it never even happened. That's how a man does it.

>No woman is gonna respect a man ....
he's a multi-millionare. He's going to be up to his elbows in clunge

Right?

Attached: FO8IjNlXwAkTvok.jpg (676x600, 94.34K)

He would have looked worse if he derailed the entire event over Will Smith's chimpout, he kept his cool instead and made Will look like a fucking loser

What mental condition does Will have?

i know 20 white women that will drop there panties for him right now. he has more money that ever person ITT combined

This only matters for people without money.
Chris Rock has money.

Chris Rock literally made a show about how much of a beta bitch he is and how is younger brother mogged the fuck out of him. He will be fine.

if will had slapped him, went back to his chair and flashed a smug 'you reap what you sow' smirk at him, it might be debatable. I would still be on rocks side in that situation, its a dickhead move regardless. but slapping him, then going to back to your seat and screaming with tears in your eyes, then giving a crying, rambling five minute acceptance speech...smith comes off as unhinged no matter which way you cut it. rock handled the confrontation correctly and will get pussy regardless since hes a world famous movie star.

He tanked that slap hard, shrugged it off after acknowledging how fucking weird that was and then continued

He's still rich and famous.

>OP actually believes any of this shit
tell me you don't get pussy without telling me you don't get pussy

people on this board seriously thought he wasnt gonna be made fun of for the rest of his life. legit had like 2-3 retards in a thread trying to argue with me despite me quoting proof in that same thread plus other threads. just because he was the "bigger" man doeant mean hes not gonna be made fun of, he got bitchslapped end of story. the real xhad move wouls of been to dodge it like most people do. throw a ball at someone and see what they do. must be his boomer reactions