How much of a good time was he looking at?

how much of a good time was he looking at?

Attached: connie good time.jpg (1615x828, 186.55K)

Armed robbery, assault, sexual assault on a minor, obstruction of justice, trespassing, and potentially manslaughter ….I’d say about 20 years. It’s a good thing he didn’t have any pot on him.

Oh and kidnapping

Lets not forget the swig of acid he took before throwing the bottle. If the cops fund the bottle of liquid LSD he's also fucked on a distribution charge, probably adding another ten years

he was lookin at a lot of bad time

No it would be manslaughter/homicide since he makes the security guard drink it and it’s a huge amount that’s most likely lethal.

He didn't make the guard drink all of it though, hence why there's still a confrontation about ownership of the bottle later

i dont think you can die from lsd so probably not

was this film good?

You can't, worst case you end up with HPPD - which sucks but isn't a death sentence and also usually isn't so debilitating you can't continue to function eventually

HOLY SHIT is that what the title implied?

Attached: 1423784994328.jpg (1640x1765, 311.89K)

yeah
Better than uncut gems

yes in that "very hard to watch, gotta pause and pace around the room a bit before continuing" way.

It's fantastic, yeah. I recommend it. Benny Safdie kills it, really great performance.
If you're unsure just watch the intro alone, it's so good.

>Good time is an early release procedure under determinate sentencing regimes: prison inmates get an automatic reduction in sentence for every day they spend without being written up for a violation of prison rules.
The title refers to the retarded brother who was released early for "good behavior" (he wasn't really guilty of the crime because he didn't understand the nature of his involvement and couldn't have said no even if he did)

it's fantastic

do you know of any other films like this?? i love anxiety inducing movies

>someone else already said "it's fantastic"
I'm not having a good time

You can. All chemicals have an LD50 and a toxic limit to humans. Even water.

Punch-Drunk Love, Uncut Gems got mentioned already which is from the same director/s, Running Scared with Paul Walker, Bronson.

Training Day

Dramas:
The Hunt 2012 (anxiety levels of the charts for this one)
Uncut Gems
The Wrestler
Requiem for a Dream
Thunder Road
Babel (kind of)

Thrillers:
Hereditary
Don’t Breathe
The Mist (kind of)

Irreversible

the director put in an inaudible frequency throughout the film that is designed to induce anxiety

>spoiler
they didn't keep that in the home release did they? That seems mad illegal

>Thunder Road
Which one?

2018 jim cummings
the full movie not the short