HAHAHAHAH WHAT NOW PUTINKEKS?

HAHAHAHAH WHAT NOW PUTINKEKS?

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-103853.png (1080x2220, 945.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AL-rdzMo1MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Putin ever wanted Kiev

MAGApedos in shambles

Hahahaha holy shit this is their cope?

>putins demands are met
>as they are met he lives up to his end of the bargain
Shocking!! Almost like putin just didn't want NATO in Ukraine and Ukraine is beginning to comply

>he didn't want to win anyways!
Any Forums is a genuine goldmine

>Putin demanded to get his shit slapped during his invasion
>Putin demanded NATO supply weapons to Ukrainians to help him get his arse handed to him by farmers

odd one that, interesting strategy

>afghanistan war
>crimean war
>russo-japanese war
>livonian war
>ingrian war
>polish soviet war
>cold war
Russian history is a never ending series of embarrassing military failures

Holy cope
youtube.com/watch?v=AL-rdzMo1MU

They will sigh everything and the war will be over. You know it.

Ukraine is just going to give up all of its natural resources to Russia until they become so poor and broken that they get absorbed by Russia. This was his plan all along

>anti-rvssia posting in 2022
yikes

>we're not so different, you and I

Attached: 1628020561963.jpg (800x416, 38.74K)

Yeah just for starters they've already captured the largest nuclear power plant in europe.

>Shit slapped
How’s Mariupol doing?

confusing Any Forums and Any Forums

Attached: 1644894758353.jpg (228x221, 10.79K)

Ukraine was give no weapons. You should really educate yourself neighboring already NATO countries were given weapons to lend aid to the Ukraine.
Winning is providing security for Russia. Security from NATO. Sorry that you are a zoomer with no understanding of the world.

>cope posting ever
yikes bikes

Ukraine shills keep posting these articles that misquote the Russian government. What they actually said was they succeeded at their initial goals and are shifting to a different strategy for the second phase of the invasion, mostly focusing on the land they currently occupy.

At least they win when it's actually important. See World War 2.

How's the blitzkrieg invasion doing?
>5 week anniversary tomorrow
>still not won
>Russians surrendering left right and centre, some even joining Ukraine as volunteers

Russia utterly exposed

They're clearing out their military so they can nuke Ukraine

>lose war
>move the goal posts until you win
Don't you guys make fun of America for doing this same exact thing?

Obviously. Granted, I do think they intended to knock out Kiev but it's no surprise they would give up on it now when the only option seems to be turning it into a ruin.

>After Ukraine talks
I mean I don't think Putin wanted to annex Ukraine anyways? They've taken Maripul already and I think they understand that they don't want to invade Kiev and have another Stalingrad situation. The Russians were loosely involved in the Siege of Alleppo too I think they probably understand how bad sieging a modern city actually is unless you just carpet it bomb it into oblivion.

Attached: 1648523686974.jpg (1920x1080, 187.74K)

>Ukraine was give no weapons.

Attached: 1641547125827.png (1021x665, 592.26K)

You are aware the invasion of Poland was unannounced, a "blitzkrieg" and still took roughly a month and a half. And they had no real notice unlike the Ukraine

>get what you started the war for
>this is somehow a loss because people who didn't approve of the war in the first place are now angry you aren't continuing to escalate
I'm genuinely confused. Are you for or against this war? Or are you just attempting to be smug while being wrong

>Ukraine was given no weapons
*laughs in American arms dealing*

Attached: phoneposter ukraine.png (1745x1972, 2.63M)