Candace Owens Says Jada Pinkett Has 'Spiritually Annihilated' Will Smith

Based Candice.

After further analysis of the incident, the Tory commentator said: “Through all these jokes and the rampant comments that are offered, there is a conversation that is being overlooked – a truer assessment of what we have observed on that Oscar scene.

“For the first time we saw the real Will Smith, not a Fresh Prince, not a survivor of a zombie apocalypse in I’m a legend, not a crime fighting cop in Bad Boys or one Hancock superhero, but the real Will Smith – an incredibly broken man and the residual product of a directionless society filled with them.

“The kind of society that produces men who look to their more dominating wives, with their tails firmly planted between their legs, to know what and who they should be in every room.”

Attached: candace-owens-will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith.jpg (2400x1600, 546.79K)

So basically he’s buck broken?

>ultra-conservative, anti-hollywood attention whore has an opinion

GEE, LET'S HEAR IT

yes

It’s true. This guy is a shell of himself. All because he probably cums too fast.

Without being racist, these three literally look like monkeys

she's right, Will was laughing before he saw his joyless harpy didn't like that tame ass joke

>tryng to 'analyze' WWE

pedokike worshipper detected

Who cares what this Aunt Jane has to say?

honestly i was curious hoe she would spin this to seel some coservative talking point. anyhow, anyone pitying will is fucking retarded. hes an uber rich narcissist with a hollywood family that he loves to promote and keep relevant. him and his wife deserve eachother.

I see nothing wrong with those things.

Attached: 3-23-2020-Candace-Owens---Culture-Warrior-of-the-Year.jpg (1500x1000, 712.97K)

He's human. geez, strange. Such philosophy about it. Thank you Candice you have done the thing.

Literally who?

Yes she should conform and watch blacked and marvel with us sister comrade

look it’s a tranny

>Soon little Fresh Prince here wont have a nickel for his wife's weave to look good for the bull
>ENOUGH FROM MY WIFE IN YO MOUTH!!!

Attached: 1648643324523.png (908x830, 894.49K)

will smithy is so pussy whiped it hurst.
He should ditch his whore wife and take a 20 something woman instead and make her another kid.

Candace dick fit in your mouth lmao

kek

nothing she said was spun

On one hand I agree, on the other hand who the fuck cares what Candace Owens has to say about anything

Praise JFK JR. brother. Fuck ANTIFA

WELL LEMME TELL YA SUMTHIN BRUTHA WHEN THOSE 26 INCH PYTHONS WRAP AROUND YOUR DICK AND FLEX UNTIL YOU CUM BUCKETS WATCHA GONNA DOOOOO BRUTHA!!

Attached: hulk.jpg (1200x675, 71.23K)

>"ultra-conservative"
Maybe you should go to r*ddit instead.

>guy gets angry once
>THIS PERSON WHOM I DON'T KNOW IS CLEARLY PROOF OF ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH OUR SOCIETY, WATCH MY SHOW
Clearly not spun at all.

yeah sure dude jada and will have been swingers for over ten years because of the decline of western masculinity.

I would spiritually annihilate candace owen's pussy

I do.

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 368.52K)

This thread is filled with the same pathetic women-worshippers Candace is referring to.

green texting low iq mong
what are you saying?

Feminism and cuckism is destroying our country.

Attached: 1605572182443.jpg (540x293, 54.1K)

Why, she's literally just a shill repeating your own opinions to you

Word from his own mouth is that sex with women makes him vomit lol

>ultra-conservative
how can you be ultra-conservative and be black, retard?

also, being anti-hollywood is fucking based. Im never listening to any fucking Limosoine-Preachers

you're acting like this would be a disagreeable statement to the people you're arguing with lol

Why is Candace so much more attractive than Jada if Jada is the Hollywood star?

You will never be a woman.

I love how all your BLM worshiping faggots just cope and seeth when you have to deal with actual conservative negros.

Attached: Capture.jpg (894x1070, 110.68K)

Jada was very pretty when she was young. She's in her fifties now.

Attached: jada vs lupita.png (1240x713, 976.07K)