Will Will be made to give up his Oscar?

Will Will be made to give up his Oscar?

Attached: 1648484172655.png (818x575, 484.3K)

Roman Polanski, the rapist, still has his Oscar.

give it to me straight anons, who's got it worse? the cuck or the guy with the troon son?

Attached: pepewall.png (679x391, 241.74K)

Will Will will himself out of this fucked up relationship?

Attached: Whos.jpg (469x306, 33.02K)

Didn't he escape to Russia or something?

Doesn't matter. He won two Oscars.

It does if they can't get them back because he's hiding in another country.

No. The media already started hyping Jada as a brave womyn bringing attention to a medical cause and went along with Will's egotistical bullshit about him being a protector/family man.

Attached: nigs.jpg (1482x820, 249.26K)

by rape, he means kiss a human that’s revolved only 15 times around the sun. Chief scientist says 18 revolutions is the bare minimum, otherwise we risk a curse from the god of atheism.

He will (not)

He anally raped a white child and he is a kike

He was hiding in another country when he won his second Oscar. They never asked him to return his first one.

Attached: I Hate The antiChrist.jpg (1224x2163, 489.71K)

>she only makes a generic spiritual mambo jambo instead of actually supporting her husband

The cucks never learn

>2: is from a literal who instagram comment with 0 likes
Fucking idiot

IDGAF im still not watching the oscars

the capacity of conspiracy tards to actively distrust every single source of information in the world EXCEPT some random bitches comment on an instagram post is truly fascinating

>Things you can say about Colin, but not Will Smith's wife.

>valuing information by the number of fake internet points

Attached: (You).jpg (205x246, 4.94K)

I'm surprised they decided to give it to him after what he did. They should've arranged for Dr.Phil to make an appearance, so that he could open up and talk about what's really going on.

Leaving a woman is easier than abandoning your own flesh and blood imo. Most cucks are unable to leave, however, because they've been mindbroken by the cucking.

Test

Is your w*stoid brain just gonna ignore the other two actual and valid points of the pic and only focus on the social media post that's only serving a support function?

Lot of fuss over a fake Jewish funded publicity stunt.

shut the fuck up moron

Instead of focusing on that instagram post, maybe most of them feel that an aged institution whose sole purpose of being is to garner attention for its product and make money, might ya know...stage shit to garner attention and make money.
I know you want to think the best of the Academy, and believe that they are ethical, honest folk who are incapable of such a complicated, deceitful scheme, but some of us do not.

They’re going to make him usher next years ceremony for no monetary compensation