DAYUM this bitch is getting dragged on twitter

Attached: 4616696-zoe-kravitz-soiree-vanity-fair-oscar-p-624x600-2.jpg (624x600, 37.97K)

Attached: 1623361569379.png (400x400, 211.04K)

FLATTA

Attached: boba.png (627x479, 29.65K)

Lemme get uhhh qrd

>Twitter
>dragged
what?

Zoesisters are we gonna make it?

Nice looking crack whore. I'd put my dick in her mouth

Attached: twitter.jpg (640x635, 100.39K)

Dragged like James Byrd Jr., I hope.

Who, also why.

Why is she even wearing a bra?

Why? (but also fuck twitter)

>hey guys

Attached: 331.png (329x329, 157.68K)

This.

I thought it was the game of thrones uggo

and thats a good thing

Maybe it's time to get away.

What she do?

What did she say?

why are famous women always pedophiles

She wants to fly away

>doesn't support will smiths actions
>bunch of literally whos come out in droves to cancel her
>bringing up old shit tactics ensue

That she wanted to fuck Jaden Smith back when he was underage. Big nothingburger.

Attached: x14c9hqlgeq81[1].jpg (750x649, 104.73K)

Im loving it, woke bitch gets lit up by other wokes. Wokes love eating themselves alive. So enjoy

Attached: C6koMzNXAAARJ15.jpg (218x265, 7.01K)

ugly whore

how do you guys even know whats popular on twitter

Attached: 1639429014326.jpg (976x850, 88.61K)

That's literally not happened at all. Why are people here pretending that SJWs and trannys defend will smith? Literally most the world is againts him barring a handful of schizos. If anything it's more the contrarian opinion to agree with the slap.

Yes, very handsome.

Attached: jaden.jpg (1337x1337, 344.18K)

the most reddit image ever

YOU TWITTUH STRAIGHT UP BUSSIN FR FR NO CAP!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHH DAMN SHE BE ROASTIN STRAIGHT FIRE DAWG FR! NO CAP STRAIGHT UP FR

>proud
Proud people don't submit to slavery for centuries.

one of the better examples of good cosmetic surgery

Oh my bad. She's catching shit for condemning his actions.

This. It's hilarious to me that the daughter of Lenny Kravitz and fucking Lisa Bonet (I would post pictures of her from Angel Heart but you can't post that in a Christian image board) has the audacity to pretend she is oppressed for a single second when she's the walking billboard of the American Aristocracy generation. Hopefully someone throws acid on her.

Attached: 1648654794859.jpg (810x539, 282.52K)

>If anything it's more the contrarian opinion to agree with the slap.
It's contrarian nowadays to display masculinity, I agree. What's your favorite makeup tutorial, bro?

Attached: image.jpg (567x567, 194.87K)

Wow I can see nibble!

Ah yes, letting other men fuck your wife and slapping a guy for making a joke about her. The EPITOME of masculinity. What's you're favourite cuckold hypnosis video?

Does doing this harm your teeth? Looks grating

>That's literally not happened at all. Why are people here pretending that SJWs and trannys defend will smith? Literally most the world is againts him barring a handful of schizos. If anything it's more the contrarian opinion to agree with the slap.
Black women are defending the slap because Chris Rock made fun of another black woman's hair and they love egging black men on in self destructive niggerism done in their name

slapping someone because your wife rolled her eyes isn't manly. just having a cunt wife who rolls her eyes is itself unmanly

>a cucked man has a moment of awakening
Incel shit like that should not be tolerated, sister. Love you.

her chin is too pointy now

Attached: nxegymgz8eq81.jpg (1280x1280, 133.26K)

Kek if he had a moment of awakening he would have smacked Jada

Attached: 1648655069084.jpg (811x1024, 343.04K)

>cucked man
>moment of awakening

No such thing. Once you willingly let your wife fuck around, forgive her, and get back together there is no coming back. Will could bench press two busses and fuck 300 super models in one life and at the end of the day hes still a cuck

Ah I sure do love women suffrage and liberation.

>flat chest
pure kino

No. They fit over your teeth snugly like a glove on your hand. If you have Gingivitis maybe they could cause your gums to bleed but I don't know about that.

slowly transforming into a bogdanoff

OH NO NOT TWITTER

I agree. He should beat the shit out of her. But that does not retract from the validity of the slap.

Serious question, do american women really dress like this? Just a bra, that too see through? And the bf/husband allows them to do it?

Said it before too. Never post this gay image ever again

Celebrities aren't normal people, user.

This is what being a cuck does to a kid. A black kid with a cuck father is worse than a black kid with no father.

Little did she know he'd end up being Tyler the Creator's cocksleeve.

>implying she'll ever have a husband