Who let this terf bitch into her own premier?

Who let this terf bitch into her own premier?

Attached: FPC8iJCX0AIYfLS.jpg (2048x1868, 602.76K)

TERFs are feminazis that know a man in a dress is still a man.

They needed at least one female who doesn't look like haggard shit for the red carpet photo op. Turns out it's the oldest one who is also a literal nazi based.

All this hooplah about JK and her views is so ridiculous.

These people call for freedom of speech all the time but if JK expresses herself, they demand her to shut up.

It's so amazing that she hasn't only shut up about it but she has doubled-down on her views.

Anyone that dabs on troons is based in my book. Also Mads looked adorable as always.

Attached: 20220330_040321.jpg (1117x1398, 188.87K)

ywnbaw. just a creepy dude in a dress.

I don't agree with rowling on a lot of thing but she's right about troons and their stepping all over woman rights as a sex class who need special accomodations for sports (because of their weak bodies) and be able to undress and take a shit away from coomers.

And trooning children is child abuse perpetrated by munchausen by proxy moms and teachers.

Anyone who supports gays needs to die.
Prolapse and neck yourself faggot.

I'm no "muh overton window" guy but it is crazy how what 10 years ago would have been seen as the most insane, left-wing feminazi opinion possible ("biological males are hard-wired to rape and we should put restrictions on them") is now a widely accepted right-wing take.

>And trooning children is child abuse perpetrated by munchausen by proxy moms and teachers.
She herself promotes homosexuality in a children book, so she's the first who will get the rope

>restrictions on them
just women gettiong their own toilet to be able to take a piss without a creep like chris chan creeping on them.
not all men are rapist, but the minority who indeed are, they are extremelly prolific.They will do multiple victims in the course of a year if they aren't caught and put in a prison.

She pissed all over the bed and now is assmad that she has to lay in it, maybe she should have listened when men told her not to piss all over the bed

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy. It's women who promote the whole tranny thing anyway, like you said. I'd be willing to bet she's just assmad that some men are into feminine traps with meaty 8" inch cocks instead of 50 year old women.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Those aren't men, but pathetic subhumans that needed to be euthanized

Based Mads ending up in every big franchise while knowing fuck all about them

So I should support the trannies btfoing women in sports?

what does terf mean??

trans excluding radical femenist

what does he think of jk rowling

Seems like its becoming more acceptable to support JK Rowling and the things she said, which are not even that controversial. Just trans activists see any criticism at all to their beliefs as an existential challenge and respond to very angrily and accusatorily. Like they must silence her before anyone considers that what she's saying isnt really that bigoted and trans are actually trying to force everyone to believe some unreasonable things.
Lia Thomas has been a gift for waking people up to this, people realize that that's just wrong no matter how much they scream and accuse of bigotry on twitter.
And Putin mentioning her actually makes people who werent paying attention look at this situation and see whats happening. Amid the Lia Thomas shit, a lot more people are going to look at this and take Rowling's side I think

>strolls into premiere
>'trannies are not women'
>elaborates extensively on twitter
>leaves

Reminder that anti tranny posts are being spammed by Any Forums and lefty/pol/ trying to shift the Overton window and push acceptance of benders.
Trannies are nothing but homos^2
Gay = trans =pedo

They will reply YWNBAW to this post despite being anti all LGBT.

All the glowies are doing is copypasting old Any Forums posts and swapping "gay/fag" with "trans/tranny". Don't let them gaslight you.

They're now trying to turn Rowling into a Any Forums icon, despite Any Forums hating her guts for years for turning Dumbledore into a mentally ill like them

List of common CIA stock phrases (WIP):
>I don't hate gays, I hate faggots! They're different!
>LGBT should drop the T, then it'd be great!

Attached: 1438717703714.jpg (630x1033, 129.82K)

These bitches want either you agreeing with their stances or 6-feet under.

Truly, unbalanced, damaged people.

Wrong, at best, the enemy of my enemy dies second

it means a feminazi that knows men in dresses are still men.

He just needs the money with his big Hollywood lifestyle

Attached: mads.png (931x2220, 1.32M)

Dang. JK got some titties.

BOOBA

Attached: 1549596581629.jpg (680x680, 59.66K)