Is Chris Rock still black?

Ive always been a huge fan of Chris Rocks movies and his stand up wasn’t too bad either but seeing him getting slapped by Will Smith and just standing there like a bitch and taking it made me lose respect for him. People on twitter are calling Chris Rock a Uncle Tom.

Attached: 66EDBC07-D36C-42A9-B17C-8A0C4E8A5CAE.jpg (1280x720, 57.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&t=26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&t=26s

It was staged, it's a fucking glorified ad show for actors, aka studio products, where they can pretend to be likeable, glamorous people so people will pay to see the shit they're in.

Wrong, Will was pissed.

yes hes not a nigger atleast sometimes hes the new black people

unironically this
people who says otherwise are retards

He actually gained respect from me for not chimping out. If this happened on a film set or any other public, non ceremonious place chris would look like a bitch.

Chris Rock stays, low impulse control Will Smith goes. We live in a western republic where free speech is protected. Don't like it? You don't belong here. Simple as.

Will is too much of a pussy to do something like that, and he's still an actor. Faking emotions is literally his job.

meds......NOW!

>the black tom hanks chimping out and irreversibly destroying his reputation with anyone who isn't a faggot zoomer is le staged
>implying the academy has ever done anything remotely interesting on purpose

meds faggot

Chris Rock is smart, Will Smith just planted a paycheck on his face

Yeah, if chris has any brains, he'll have a 30 minute will smith bashing segment in his next comedy special.

People that say this have obviously never spent any real time around women in a one on one relationship. Everyone who says this just outs themselves as being a virgin. And if you don't even understand what I mean by that, then yes, I'm talking to you.

>People on Twitter calling...

Attached: 1642627989073.jpg (1591x1079, 103.15K)

he is black not a nigger. he behaves like a reasonable person would. Also i dont think will smith is a chimp either i just think he is brainwashed and a defeated husk of his former self due to his bald bald bald bald wife

Attached: image_2022-03-30_103810.png (1440x1440, 909.39K)

She ruined him, and I fuckin' hate to see it. Jada is such a bitch.
>Oh no, don't make fun of my hair!
Whore, black baboons already cut all their nappy Ass hair off to fit on a weave. Buy some hair you millionaire slut.
Just wait, in 5 to 10 years all the evil shit she did to Will is going to come out.

>western republic
good times create weak men....

What will the oscars do next year to top this? This was the most interesting oscar in a long time

> a Uncle Tom.
Why do niggers say it this way? It sounds so fucking weird.

>standing there like a bitch and taking it made me lose respect for him
Chimping out and scrapping on the fucking centerstage of the Oscars would be a million times worse, fuck Will.

People flipping being bald to MUH AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASE is fucking hilarious to see. Fuck her and fuck these astroturfing retards.

Soroshills putting in overtime, they desperately don't want people to think about how fame, status and money does nothing to prevent a nigger from chimping out...

Soulless evil eyes. Manu such cases in Hollywood.