House of the Dragon August 21st

I'm ready to get hurt again

Attached: wq988el7djq81.jpg (1382x2047, 446.96K)

>August

Attached: actor-will-smith-135202_large.jpg (426x600, 50.6K)

are those two show ruining faggots involved???

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 9.61K)

>i cant wait to spend another 300 hours of my life watching and 1000 hours discussing yet another major disappoint that drags out and drops off inexplicably

Luckily I stopped caring. About GoT at least.

>Implying they need to be after the blackening
I say this as a black person, house of the Mutts will be Watchmen tier trash at best.

Why was a spinoff even greenlit considering all enthusiasm for the franchise dropped off the earth after the final season

I'm not even gonna bother with this inevitable nigger fest

House of the Dragon is literally based on a white, blue eyed blonde haired family that tries to keep their bloodline clean

>game of thrones-related
>full of niggers
>hboMAX
lmao no thanks

I can't wait for hundreds of totally organic threads about this show!

Attached: FA7YweLXIAQ-oyd.jpg (1840x973, 167.27K)

no way

>pretending mainstream american media will ever allow white ethnonationalist sentiments to be aired in a positive light

I don't blame you for not remembering these, but even if something is a hit, people still won't tune in for the spin-offs after it's gone to shit

Attached: bsg spins.jpg (2196x1500, 966.42K)

WE WUZ VALYRIANS N SHIET

why did they have to do this its so dumb.

The funny thing is that this is the SECOND spinoff.
The first one spent about $30million on a pilot that was never finished before it got cancelled.

Kek

They are so dumb it literally hurts me.

Oh, you're the poster who thought because they were inbred aryans that they'd actually stay that way.

No sweetie, this outdated, racist mod eof thinking needed to be changed to fit modern liberal Jewish sensibilities.

You've spurned Any Forums, but one day, you will call for us.

HBO is in a lot of trouble

Attached: bo.png (560x1228, 87.54K)

weren't most of these shows co-opted as vehicles for shitlib propaganda? there's your problem