You guys will really deepthroat Nolan over true Batkino?

You guys will really deepthroat Nolan over true Batkino?

Attached: knxwy1zksal81.jpg (640x951, 91.26K)

"I have become a nocturnal animal"? Was this film written by a 15 year old edgelord? Gayest Batman yet.

Yeah, that line doesn't suits Batman at all

give it a year and people will come around

Attached: 1647709434827.png (2048x1151, 1.71M)

bats are mostly nocturnal so it makes sense

I like both

Yeah, come around to shit on it.

This one is way better just because it attempts to legitimatise Batman by putting him in dark scenery and closer shots. The wide shots in daylight of Batman fighting in Nolan's films are horrible to look at now, and makes it look fake

What if they’re both flawed and you’re a retard with myopia?

But at leat this one feels lika Batman, not like a mission impossible with character with pointy ears

I can actually hear you breathing over this post, Jesus Christ your brain is struggling

Anwsering with buzzwords is not discussion

I’m not responding to somebody with anything other than a casual response and insult to their embarrassing lack of communication skill, a lout who can’t type without somehow managing to butcher a single sentence. I await a soijack for this or a simple “stfu faggot” for this, but it’s true. He’s a moron.

is there an HD version of this movie out yet? i can only find the slotslight versions

movie toed the line between having to acknowledge that Batman as a premise is stupid and insane and enjoying the "guy in bat-themed body armor beating a bunch of assholes who deserve it to a pulp" fantasy in a way that was pretty satisfying

Nolan films will be considered all time classics, this is just another batman movie

you don't know anything about bats

Attached: 1647120242489.png (556x960, 623.2K)

By the 40 year olds praising their youth of being fedora edgelords in 2008

>What if Seven, but with Batman?

Attached: 1_AVm8xcKbR31i7WnGQHEw8g.png (640x591, 16.09K)

Nolans Batman was just typical action hero, covered in kevlar, with pointy ears.

Bale's Batman has a laundry list of cringeworthy lines + he sounds like a sperg everytime he opens his mouth + his mouth literally melted into his cowl because he doesn't have a defined lower third. But I'm guessing you were ok with all of that, right?