Am I the only one in here who hates these whiny, drunken, evil ginger terorrists?

They behave like arabs.

Attached: Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (255x128, 332)

They even have names like Idris

yes youre the only fuckin evil scumbags who deserves the rope

You are just jealous of Jewish superiority.

ireland is what ukraine would be if ukraine average iq wasn't 70

>whiny, drunken, evil ginger terorrists?
sounds like israelis when they shoot a defenceless child and then cry that the kid was a "threat"
also ginger because you're not natives to the stolen land you occupy lmao

shut morocuck

Whiter than you Muhammad

t. al andalus

Whiter than you too Ching Chong

Shahar, you're just getting ridiculous now. Now you're even saying Irish people behave like Arabs. Look in the mirror dude, you're literally a Moroccan Jew with a unibrow who lives in the Middle East who speaks a Semitic language (Arabic and Hebrew are related). If anybody is an Arab, it's YOU and your fellow Moroccan Jews.

Shut the fuck up you Jewish cunt. We are the real Israelites. We are one of the 13 tribes of Israel, ye are just goat fucking imposters. We are the greatest nation in the world and God gave us Ireland as our home. it is the island of destiny.

I am half Romanian half Polish, achmad.
I have zero arabic blood.

Fuck you we're based.
Ireland is one of the safest, most advanced, and yet has some of the best and most sovlfvl people in the world.
And most Irish people could kick forty shades of shite out of you.

The Irish people are a sick evil race. They only seek destruction. They are fueled only by hate.

And that is why I support Palestine.

The Irish are cool, they have those folk dances, wooden clogs and Stonehenge

I like the Irish because they hate the English as much as I do

Stonehenge is in England Fabrizzio you fat italian who love the irish

Every Jew in the world has Arab dna, because Jews are Semitic. Jews and Arabs are cousins. Just because your ancestors lived in Europe for several centuries then got genocided/kicked out doesn't make you European. You are a big nosed, semite sand person.

Yeah Jews really hate the Irish. Probably because we see you just like the British, ie a colonising rat who steals from and genocides the native population. Ireland and Palestine are brother nations.

And your whole country belongs to the Palestinians

they have wondeful accents

I don't

U dont have the balls to do shite about us