It's over Morbiusbros

>Empty theaters Nationwide
>Measily 75 million budget
>Test screening bombed
>Zero Any Forums threads
Expect nothing short of disaster

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-104543_Chrome.jpg (698x817, 252.1K)

who sits that close to the screen

What's a morbius?

Me on the upper lefttrkdh

Cast him

only third worlders go to theaters

>obscure superhero
>vampire
>retarded name
>jared leto
It's not too surprising. I don't think people are too interested in movies for new characters. They just want more sequels for established characters.

that seat sucks
you suck

me

Kravenbros will Morbius kill any hype for us? Madame Websisters, is it over before it even began?

Attached: 4B6oOnK1gEsmRDBu8viqBSwijufumBf9BG1SXnjDE3g[1].jpg (640x799, 123.02K)

>Morbius
This is literally the first time hearing about this. Why didn't they advertise?

Sony (as always) getting a very tiny taste of money and immediately slamming the pedal to the metal. Pascal and Avi Arad and all those other paleolithic kikes didn't understand that the success of Venom was name recognition. Everybody who grew up in the 90s knows who Venom is, but the only people who recognize Morbius are neckbeards. Most people don't even know it's supposed to be capeshit. Gotta love Sony slapping Marvel's name all over the advertising though.
>THE LATEST HERO FROM MARVEL THIS IS A MARVEL FILM WE PROMISE DID WE MENTION MARVET YET

Attached: 1538569431747.png (800x694, 781.01K)

I refuse to see a movie unless I am seated in the very back of the theater.

>empty theater
>picks one of the worst seats

Attached: peep.png (480x480, 227.89K)

How could they have seen this coming

Attached: who.png (1260x658, 1.24M)

Kraven is at least a character people are familiar with in a small capacity. I don’t think a single human being knew what a Morbius was before this film

>paying $25 to watch mediocre slop you can torrent for free

What is this dog shit image attempting to convey?

I'd agree with you if Blade didn't exist. You know why it didn't fail?
Wesley Snipes is a great actor, even the trailers had style and a presence, it looked unique.
Morbius looks stale as sun dried shit.

It looks like an slide from some internal corporate circle jerk suggesting that After Earth is going to launch into some kind of pop culture phenomenon. There was similar stuff leaked from sony about the amazing spider man 2. Delusional, out of touch, overly optimistic to impress shareholders(?) and higher ups, over promising.

People who are ashamed of sitting all alone