What happened, Any Forums?

What happened, Any Forums?
Didn't you hate him a decade ago?

Attached: 1626507191542.jpg (720x900, 73.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

like Matthew McConaughey he stopped doing crap and changed things around. not uncommon

Post the screencap about what twilight would be like genderswapped

No one hated Patterson, likewise no one hated KStew. We just thougth twilight was lame.

You could kinda tell he was based even back then because every time he had to do press for Twilight he'd just be honest about how much he hated the books:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
And he's the star.

>no one hated KStew
I dunno about that. I wouldn't say "hate", but she kinda sucks. Her permanently stoned expression cracks me up, though.

Attached: twilight with helmet.jpg (879x825, 95.37K)

I never saw him in a movie besides HP until Good Time; movie ruled and he was awesome in it, I liked him a lot ever since.

kristen stewart is fucking disgusting you annoying waifufag

It's the natural cycle of life. It happened to Leo, it happend to Zac Efron, it'll happen to Timothee in about five years.

Public turned against KStew after she cheated on RPatts.
Its been taking a while but I’d say especially this year with Spencer, shes pretty much back to an average standing

Good time should be before lighthouse

Who the fuck is slashteeveeslash?

My high school gf at the time those movies came out wrote a 5 page paper for her english class on why kristen Stewart is a dumb slut and didnt deserve to play bella in twilight

>Matthew McConaughey stopped doing crap

Attached: 1636345627969.jpg (1000x1481, 313.02K)

Tom Holland is more apt. Timothée only starred in flops

Filtered

i think you forget how many shitty romcoms he was in

The Batman sucked ass.

No? I didn't really care for him doing the whole teenage hunk role but I didn't hate him either. I started actively liking him when I saw The Lighthouse then Good Time. Then the latest Batman movie was pretty fun too year 2 Batman meets Se7en was a neat concept.

Nah, Tom Holland is mostly a guy thing cause he's Spider-man, totally different from those dude

I never hated him. I liked Harry Potter and sort of liked the Twilight books as a teenager but thought the movies were goofy.

Wouldn't the average user here have been between 8 and 18 a decade ago? What is it with retards and lefties (overlap is so massive as to almost be the same circles ) thinking people aren't allowed to change

Wait. Why does the Lighthouse appeal to homeless men?

The prospect of signing on to some job and getting housing for a year was v appealing to the homeless community

>like Matthew McConaughey
did you realize you were making the funniest post on Any Forums or are you being serious? dark tower was what, 3 years ago at most?

What are you talking about retard?
Lady Bird? Call Me By My Name?

I fucking pity you