Who took all her shoes and why?

who took all her shoes and why?

Attached: 1620833982813.png (400x400, 237.46K)

Neville for her attention

didn't she hit the wall like a fucking meteor?

it was me i was an extra on set

White people are so superior. Beautiful.

do meteors hit walls often around your parts?

The black kid from Prisoner of Azkaban. Never waver your stare, black could be anywhere

A wizard who wanted her to transfigure him into one of her shoes

Attached: I'm gonna say it.png (367x406, 287.9K)

can't recall the name, I only remember he was immediately promoted to head of the based department

I did bc why wouldn't I?

Attached: srgth.jpg (1280x720, 75.02K)

>JK Rowling said that Harry was originally going to end up with Luna
>She changed her plans and decided for Ginny to win because she came to a conclusion that Luna was introduced too late in the story
Everyone knows that it should've been Luna.

Attached: Luna A Cute.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>who took all her shoes
I did
>and why?
pic

Attached: d66.png (680x399, 403.43K)

>tfw no cute Luna gf
why even live?

I took them to jizz in them

It's amazing how badly she aged.

Yeah lol

Attached: truk.jpg (800x450, 50.11K)

>this is a 10/10 for Any Forumsbeaners

I think she's single now-

Attached: Luna.jpg (3842x1799, 3.66M)

Do adult men really watch harry potter and think the girls are cute?

Did she drink a pollyjuice potion of Draco that went terribly wrong? She looks like she stuck in between tranformations

Do adult men really watch harry potter?

yeah but only the first movie

Attached: 1617322815791.jpg (1118x1000, 377.1K)

Yes. Yes we do

Attached: HarryPotterForAdults.jpg (570x755, 107.25K)

what a pervert

i found a trashbag full of shoes in my apartment's crawlspace.
it looked like evidence.

Now refute it without projecting

Attached: shoeman.webm (640x480, 1008.12K)

she looks retarded and autistic.

It's like if you put acid in milk and put it into a preheated oven, then took the oven and dropped it in a volcano. What in the FUCK. Aged like the opposite of fine wine.

The name Luna Lovegood sounds like a Bond girl.

No faggot. Shes 30 now not 65 you fucking tard.

it's about the speed, impact and the visual end result you fucking autistic piece of shite

It was Ginny, who harboured an embarrassing yet fervent lust for the foot-stank of her fellow witches. Her mother was just as peculiar. In fact, Molly Weasley hid a vast and impeccably kept subterranean archive of feminine footwear pilfered from the likes of Harry's mother, Lily, the Black sisters, Nymphadora Tonks, Minerva McGonagall, and even her prize possession, a well-worn pair of slippers purloined from the suitcase of Hermione Granger one year while the girl was staying at her home.
Everything changed one year when a freshly married Ginny Potter walked in on her mother rifling through her own personal stash, a pair of Katie Bell's roughed-up Quidditch plimsoles already squashed up against the Weasley matriarch's pig-like snorting nose. From that moment on, a pact was formed. A guild, even. Soon, it would become a discreet society of likeminded deviant witches hellbent on amassing the greatest library of feminine foot odours ever known. Scuffed up old sweat-infused gym shoes. Pretty prancing heels done in by the petite yet well-defined arches of Veela temptresses. Even the selected works of the seventh year Hogwarts witches from 1999 and beyond. Aided unwittingly by the house-elves.
And it was all beneath the oblivious eyes of their husbands.

is he sniffing his own shoe? what an odd fag, pajeets should be executed on sight

the fuck is he wanking in a shoe?

There is a parallel universe where the fucking Bong genetics didn't kick in and grew up to be a quirky cutie. There IS ok?

Attached: 1588054859193.jpg (509x625, 19.29K)