Well... Ok, it totally sucks

I barely watched the first movie (I was in great pain and craved to turn it off, but I watched that crap to the end ) and turned off the second one at the ~15th minute.
I fucking hate Schumacher and his gayish & clownish crap now! I had no idea that a Batman movie could be so disgusting! And this despite the fact that I LIKED the Adam West series!!
If Schumacher hadn't already died, I would have spammed his Twitter with angry comments for such abuse of my childhood's favorite character.

Attached: bat-crap.png (971x720, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3HwRnU4ryM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe

>If Schumacher hadn't already died, I would have spammed his Twitter with angry comments for such abuse of my childhood's favorite character.
1. Schumacher apologized multiple times for Batman and Robin. And they were genuine, heartfelt apologies too not some PR bullshit or him being ironic.
2. It's fucking Batman dude. Seriously it's a dude who dresses up like a bat. It's a pretty silly concept that way too many people take way too seriously.

Amerimutts be like:
>Batman Forever le good. The Riddler and Two-Face are so FUNNY! Bat-butt, lol!
>Batman Returns le bad. Too dark and conceptual. The Penguin is so ugly and scary!

Attached: Mutts_in_da_Shell.png (685x1007, 559.81K)

Imagine getting filtered by batman forever

I do.

Attached: bat-butt.png (1755x1000, 580.53K)

Kilmer I'd the best batman. Until you learn that you will never be a man

forever is actually kino though?

>It's a pretty silly concept that way too many people take way too seriously.
Technically yes, but by that logic you can reduce many IPs and make it to an excuse or form of defense against criticism.

Batman & Robin is one of those movies best enjoyed with other people so you can riff it together. As a kid when it was still fresh, I thought it was kinda lame, but I had a blast when I rewatched it on livestream with Any Forums a decade ago.

Dunno about Forever. I haven't touched it since the 90s, but I liked it back then.

i had riddler autism in 4th grade when batman forever came out. i thought he was so cool. i used to wear my party city riddler halloween costume everyday after school, all my notes had question marks written all over them.

Attached: jim-carrey-riddler.jpg (1400x700, 205.96K)

Based

On what?

Attached: donald-trump-has-surged-to-the-top-of-2-new-2016-polls.jpg (4232x3174, 494.05K)

i had my grandpa drive me to toys r us all the time to try and find the riddler (with brain drain) action figure. learned from an employee that there was only 1 in every two boxes. i did eventually get one.

Attached: IMG_4201__89118.1611856333.jpg (976x1280, 222.01K)

>some autismo is creating daily schumacher batman threads
why

I'd get mine to take me to the dollar store or wally world in hopes of getting a goldfinger toy. It did not occur to me they wouldn't sell toys for a 30 something year old movie

returns is the best
89 2nd
foreved 3rd

Attached: 1648644618445.jpg (750x750, 103.31K)

Schumacher was asked to make the Batman films because the studios wanted them to be more kid friendly.
The original cut of Batman Forever was darker and closer to the Tim Burton ones. In fact, the scene where he confronts the giant bat in a vision is more surreal than what Burton did with his Batman films.
The studio intervened and told him to make it more kid friendly, ending in the theatrical cut we got. It dropped his father's journal, a major part of the story and the driving force behind Bruce/Batman's character arc (which makes the ending make more sense when you have Batman/Bruce actually struggling with his personal identity).
Some deleted scenes still exist, however, and you can see the movie was much different before the intervention.
youtube.com/watch?v=I3HwRnU4ryM
The studios did this because parents complained that Batman Returns had a sexy dominatrix in a whip licking herself while a deformed penguin man who bites of noses and oozes ink also had Happy Meal toys attached to it.
Schumacher was an incredible filmmaker with so much good work under his name. St. Elmo's Fire, Lost Boys, 8mm, Falling Down. Not only is his work good, but it's also varied. It's absolutely sad that butthurt manchildren only think about "muh buttman" whenever his name is brought up all because he didn't take a rich boy who dresses up as a bat to fight clowns all that seriously and made a movie "closer to the Adam West Batman" as per studio requests.
And guess what, his Batman films aren't even that fucking bad. Compare them to the MCU. I'd rather watch Batman & Robin on repeat for a week than sit through even a minute of any MCU movie. At least Batman & Robin is funny bad. At least you'd get a dumb laugh at the freeze puns.

Attached: fb1924da4a360246ec6bd716b078efd8.jpg (736x349, 36.32K)

>forever
Shiteater.

Attached: 78f4425addaecb568eedaaef36464345.jpg (1080x720, 125.24K)

RedLetterMedia did commentaries on Batman & Robin. I watched the highlights and the talking points are pretty much word for word what you see in these threads.
It's literally just faggots larping like they're a part of rlm and in a rlm video on Any Forums.

Nobody has this opinion you dumb polack.