*dubstep starts playing*

*dubstep starts playing*

Attached: Bonfire.jpg (1280x720, 91.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I02BxxD2M0E
youtu.be/TK7aQmdqCj8
youtu.be/FEi2NiCbwAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TYxgSlDKuzc
youtu.be/GKzsktuqwyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that was so out of place, what were they thinking

They were thinking kino

Season 4 of Breaking Bad sucked.

*telekino starts filtering*

Fucking kino

Borderline experimental.

It was the style at the time

for some random fucking car entrance?

>Nooo Walter you cant bond with your son by giving him a nice present he will like you and now I am JEALOUS
what a dumb bitch

oh god i remember this, fuckn rofl. it was skrillex or something. holy shit that was bad. still think the show is good

>lets give the semi retard paraplegic a high powered muscle car that requires the use of your legs to operate
>lets play fully retard wubwub wobblestep
I believe this is whats referred to, in the scientific community, as a master level troll

wasted trips, he is talking about the awful noise playing, you dumbo

dont they have special steering wheels for paraplegics? like a button to stop and go

youtube.com/watch?v=I02BxxD2M0E
kek, it's so fucking bad

she was kinda right though, if I was an unemployed loser who led a double life as a drug kingpin the last thing I'd do is flash my cash

Attached: 1648255404892.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

The cars in this series were so iconic I wish they'd made a Breaking Bad kart racer.

kinoooooooooooo

Zoomer. Dubstep was huge at the time, it will be soulful in 10 years when we can look back on dubstep with nostalgia

doesn't matter how huge it was, it objectively does not fit to the scene, you are retarded

Disgusting fucking cars, fuck Chrysler and Dodge and post your cars nerds
>V6 accord 9th gen

Sounds like you got VINCED

>it objectively does not fit to the scene
Same idea applies to chicks with dicks but you zoomers love that shit so whats yer problem?

>riced out weeb faggot car

fully automatic chad here

you mean brostep, knife party and skrillex won't be fondly remembered, it was a tiresome fad that ruined what the dubstep genre was for a time. artists like boxcutter and burial will carry a legacy ten times greater than any cheap FOTM brostep artist.

youtu.be/TK7aQmdqCj8
youtu.be/FEi2NiCbwAQ

For me, it was Windy

youtube.com/watch?v=TYxgSlDKuzc

Attached: windy.jpg (720x406, 72.13K)

what does this have to do with anything?

Dubstep was always hated by the majority and only retarded millennials think otherwise.

worst fucking music ever

it sounds like you got FILTERED

>checked
Hondas, especially the accord and civic, are the .22 pistols of the car world. At least Hondas are durable and any problem can be fixed with zipties and duct tape, I'll give you that.

Attached: 1637853592154.jpg (1024x1024, 74.66K)

this scene is already almost 10 years old bro. Dubstep is like disco. it will never be back.

luckily the entire world got filtered by that fucking garbage

2006 Lexus GS300

Attached: IMG_20220326_210316.jpg (4000x1872, 830.45K)

The average American consumer lives above their means and in credit card debt so a dying man buying his son a car wouldnt really be that crazy

'18 jetta

Was it? One episode began with a mexican band, the car scene kinda reminds me of when jese starts his meth distribution line

This, I love electronic music and even brostep for a time when I was younger but after exploring the world of electronic music more I found brostep to be boring and corny as fuck. Like listen to this, I love me some abrasive stuff but this is just obnoxious, all brostep sounds like music made by a 13 year old really into energy drinks.
youtu.be/GKzsktuqwyU
You don't know much about music, it's fine user go back to your music made strictly for call of duty montages and when vince has another shitty idea.
Mid 2000s lexus' are so based

Attached: 1623251212867687658729.gif (500x500, 1.34M)

i guess the same goes for that fucking garbage scene too huh?

KINO
BASED RIAN

i know enough that everyone thinks it's fucking shit and you are a faggot
the scene is fine, the music is trash

You don't know anything.

the scene is retarded and so are you. season 5 in it's entirety is retarded.

Electronic music elitists are funny because the whole genre is shit

Can you even articulate what makes music good or bad without calling someone names like an insecure loser?

the music was so bad it made the scene fine

What music do you like?

>Movie set in the 10s
>B B B B B BONFIRE

That doesn't make any sense.