I'm tired of waking up in the afternoon everyday

i'm tired of waking up in the afternoon everyday
i'm tired of eating the same shit for breakfast everyday
i'm tired of spending my entire day on the PC listening to the same 3-5 songs over and over again
i'm tired of talking to strangers on the internet
i'm tired of playing the same games everyday to pass time
i'm tired of being ugly and poor

Attached: gun.jpg (285x200, 7.66K)

u keep like this and this will be u but also old, start changing right now.

i'm still going to post on Any Forums even when i'm 90

Well, the good news is that all of these things are easily fixed. You can start by going to bed at a proper time and taking a shower as soon as you wake up. That'll set the tone for the rest of your day.

The bad news is that what you're really looking for is a change in perspective. You seem aimless and lost. Even more sad is you were likely raised in a home where did not come to know God.

Good luck, Danish dude.

>Even more sad is you were likely raised in a home where did not come to know God.
I was raised in a hyperreligious household and I grew up a loser. What's more I have good reasons to believe that my strictly religious upbringing contributed to me being a loser. Your theory doesn't work

I just live with it

Sometimes it's difficult to see the majesty and fullness of God's plan. Cheer up, Polish pal.

I NEETed for 1 year but too boring then I got a job

Attached: 1616956644861.png (1920x1080, 956.08K)

get a job

what do u do

Same things, besides I go to the gym while blasting the same 5 songs on loop or some music compilations I find

are you neet?
how do u get money?
where in turkey do u live?

I was you a year ago. I got a strong depression because I felt my life was swamped. First thing I did was go go therapy (gestalt therapy) and realized time is not eternal.

I began by adding routines to my day. Going on a diet to lose weight, exercise, study a language, etc. While still playing games and using the internet, of course. The road will be gradual and changing yourself doesn't mean changing everything you like to do.

The most important thing I learned was to not compare myself to others. It's their life, not mine. My life is mine and I live it at my own pace. I'm going back to university at 26 years old while people around 23 or whatever already are done with it and are working. Well, good for them, but that's not my life.
I want to do what I want, not what others expect me or want me to do.

I don't play games, but everything else is completely me. I repeat the fixed trivial things every day.

I'm in uni so yeah, I'm a neet technically. I don't work and my parents send me enough money to barely survive. I can't afford many of the things but at least I have food

how many liras do u have a month to spend on yourself

i wanna kms so bad i don't have a reason to live but i can't gather the courage to pull the trigger either so i just sleep as much as i can and try to get distracted with Any Forums discord and sometimes useful stuff, but if i do anything that requires concentration i'll start thinking about the friends i had and how i fucked up and how shit i am, idk i've been living in pain for the last 2 months. and i can get a job, i did in the past, i just don't see the point of doing anything anymore. i don't want to get better lol don't give me advice, i just want for someone to come and kill me for once

Including the food?

yes

I got a date canceled after we made plans earlier in the morning. I got nothing going on at this very moment or weekend. The weather isn't good to ride my bike, I already lifted weights, I already cleaned up my home, I already have enough food to go shopping, I already played some game, I already watched something, I already did everything that needed to be done. I got absolutely nothing to do now till Monday and I don't do drugs anymore. HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M SO FUCKING BORED.

Attached: 1653955383889 (2).jpg (546x1080, 136.85K)

Around 900-1000