Poor Amy

Poor Amy

Attached: 2516EC6A-859C-4631-9D55-E4CA72C7E4F2.jpg (750x742, 193.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheAffinityMag/status/1508207132960714753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's joking here.

Poor little pig woman being traumatized by such trivial shit not hapening to her.

she looks like every single 'childminder' I came across when i was a kid. fat, lazy, menthol Sterling smoking cunts.

>Man gets smacked
>Women most affected

What happened to Amy? She once was kinda cute, she was edgy and she hung around the chud crowd.

Who?

Her Jew genes kicked in, many such cases

Women are the primary victims of war

>she once was cute
Ok Amy

Oh no, I hope she doesn't get depressed and start to eat unhealthy amounts of food again.

>She once was kinda cute
She had a kid and got tired. And yeah I agree she had that sort of trashy average girl from the bar thing going for her. She just seemed liked although she wasn't the most attractive at the very least she would be "fun"

>She once was kinda cute
no she wasn't

She looks like miss piggy.

But less attractive

still would
im part of the problem, i know

I thought she was cancelled after stealing jokes?

Oh okay, so this is what twitter meant by white women making this about themselves.

Shes probably most traumatized by seeing chris get slapped and not immediately capitalize on the social currency of victimhood that the slap provided. He didnt even file a police report. If amy got slapped, she would have tried to have will crucified that night and proceed to bitch about it on every occasion well into 2024.

Sounds kinda racist ngl

>She once was kinda cute
When? As an infant?

twitter.com/TheAffinityMag/status/1508207132960714753

Schumer had pretty nice titty cleavage for the Oscars. I'd pork her greased up bacon hole.

Attached: 62410d9d2100004b61504bac.jpg (720x480, 38.17K)

Can you imagine looking like this every single day of your life.

Attached: Triggered & Traumatised that the buffet was closed.jpg (1012x1989, 603.05K)

Her face is fucking busted, literal 2/10 for me.

I look worse than that every single day of my life

You can just see how the corsette she’s wearing is just doing its best to push down all her fat and try to squeeze her drumstick body into something resembling a normal one

She's an absolute slampig.

Attached: 0_Weekend-Feat-Oscars-2022-Start-time-nominees-and-host-Amy-Schumers-plea-to-Ukraine-president.jpg (615x409, 30.52K)