Handsome

>Handsome
>Charismatic
>Funny
>Has Jewish friends
Why did Bruce Campbell never make it in Hollywood? He literally fills every checkmark for a leading man

Attached: evil-dead-army-of-darkness.jpg (960x540, 79.18K)

>friends with sam raimi
You know why

Aside from the obvious fact that he did make it, who says he tried as hard as other actors to get tons of roles? Not everyone is materialistic enough to try hard all the time.

He mogged Steven Spielberg once and Spielberg diddled his career like he diddled Heather O'Rourke.

Spielberg just loves to diddle.

A little too masculine looking I'd guess. The leading actors were masculine, but not enough to be intimidating or over power their co-stars, like Tom Cruise and Richard Gere. Bruce was just too hard looking and not soft enough for it.

How did he not make it? You wanted him to have a Tom Cruise filmography?

he's uncanny, he's sort of handsome but actually kind of gross to look at

Did what he wanted and not what would make money.

I sucked off my little brother in our treehouse. Last week. He's 35.

I'm vaccinated too, double boosted.

Bruce liked TV because of the steady pay and fast pace. Pretty stress free having guaranteed work for a year or two. He also hated living in LA as well. He may not be A list but he had a very respectable career.

God, I love my penis; he’s my little brother. We spend so much time together that people think we’re lovers, but that’s not the case. We just like to take a load off at the end of the day and hang out.

He's not a very good dramatic actor.

I think he was just ahead of his time. If you transported young Bruce Campbell to 2022 he'd have eaten Chris Pratt's lunch.
When has that ever stopped leading men?

He's a limited actor who had a barely concealed contempt for Hollywood. I can't imagine he fit in too well.

Problem is I’ve heard he’s now doing the same shit that Wil Wheaton, english dub VAs, Firefly actors, and all the different convention circuit riders do where they try to bank on “LOOK AT ME IM NERD ROYALTY!”

I thought he said TV was a massive pain in the ass and he was glad when his shows got canceled.

Unlike other action super stars, like Dwayne "the rock" Johnson.

anyone else read this bookino?

Attached: 09AE85F3-1EB5-4BD1-BDB4-FE88F46A76FE.jpg (183x275, 14.05K)

he literally can only play quippy sarcasm zany man.
Which he excels at wildly, but that's his entire range.
He would've been a great supporting cast member though I think. He could've had a slightly more comedy leaning John C. Reily type career if he wanted.

I know you're going to say
>b-but arnold
Arnold is an anomaly that not even hollywood understands.

Johnson isn't going to win best actor anytime but he's far more suited to mildly dramatic roles than campbell.

His brother Billy was better

Bruce was an honest man, he liked doing what he did and that was playing a comedic type character, he does not entirely care too much about being famous. he is a really cool guy and not a soulless vampyr like the peeds at hollywood

The Rock knows his limitations and plays roles he is suited to. Faster was ok as a dramatic role.