Is that true?

Is that true?

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-155018_Chrome.jpg (1080x1578, 486.25K)

Reminder that incel is an ableist slur.

Jews control the media.

Die, incel channers piece of shit. Get shot by the police trying to gun down people in a place of worship because you're all dickless cowardly neckbeards, the little whores of the alt-right

Why do incels get so mad when they are called out?

you know, reddit exists as a safe space for you. Leave any time.

>We killed the meaning of "racist, Nazi, fascism" now we're gonna kill the meaning of the word, "incel" too!
At what point in the movie does Riddler say he isn't getting sex? For all anyone knows he figured out how to perfectly ape the Dark Triad and taps a different bitch every night.

>Poor orphan
>Juked by the system pretending it wants to help him
>The system used by the powerful to control the law
>B-but muh incel
>current_issue_overlay.png in logo

i knew before i searched that it is a tranny.

why are all gaming/movie sites in hands of trannys and femnazis?

Attached: firefox_AJpyVZBjSC.jpg (781x647, 39.79K)

is it a ghoulish forced meme trying to conjur orange haired psychmed blitzed retards into existence again
I'm certain Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz has biologically produced offspring the old fashioned way.

>Move I'm gay
Sums up a lot of it really.

Ok, incel.

No I'll be using cyanide in baby food. Hope you have kids :)

If I can't find happiness I'll hurt your children. Just waiting for the right time, maybe when the economy gets worse. The police will be busy.

X.

>places of worship
I wasn't aware watching Blacked in a college classroom was considered a place of worship.

tranny

His rhetoric as clearly inspired by the incel subculture. His whole deal was revenge against the normies.

You’re a sick dog and should be put down like Old Yeller. Consider hanging yourself as an act of redemption

Its funny how hard the leftist media is trying to fearmonger these "incels" as any sort of ACTUAL "threat" anyone should care about.
Have they ever dropped any actual statistics on this supposed "incel" menace? How many robberies, grand-thefts, rapes and murders do they commit in America in a year? I legitmstely want to know so it can be compared to the ratio of population percent vs. amount of total violent crime they commit of other demographics we have that sort of data on already. Seems like that would be a logical thing to do as it would put things in perspective and inform the populous what they should be most concerned about. I'm sure the results will confirm the narrative of the very trustworthy Leftist media, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

>You don't have sex? AH! Put him on a terrorist watchlist!

Do normies really?

Dangerously based. Incels get the rope.

Triggered incel

Wouldn’t he be a volcel? He could clearly get any pussy he wanted, he didn’t want any part of it. He’s voluntarily pushing pussy away

They have liked millions. Maybe even billions

>spend all your time online seething
>several domestic terrorists motivated by said seething
>backlash ensues
>"They hate us... Because we don't get laid!!"
Do incels really? Don't answer, I know they do.

Obviously the point of my post was to mock the flagrant, hateful, thoughtless hypocrisy of "progressive" ideologues, not to bitch on Any Forums about people using the word.

How the fuck would you even know what is or isn't "incel subculture"? Is that something you have immersed yourself in or something?
You sound like one of those Tumblrites that watched Luca and went "well it's OBVIOUS this movie is an analogy for gay sex between the two underaged male leads and was clearly influenced by the daily struggle LGBTWTFBBQ+ people and their headmates face due to evil rightwing Chic-Fil-A-eating Any Forums nazis".

this

It's morbid fascination with such a bizarre motivation to unironically become a terrorist. But incels tend to be autismal, so it's understandable that goes over your head and you're fixated on statistics as if anyone is claiming incels commit more crimes in general.

Yes you are