DUNE: PART TWO

>Dune: Part Two pre-production began 28th March 2022.
Filming in July.

Attached: FPC1qidWYA0rfqs.jpg (1337x752, 127.45K)

Wonder who they'll get to play murder!loli

Attached: 1647478859302.gif (580x239, 3.03M)

Still haven’t watched Dunc. They turned it into capeshit and sucked the message out of it

which message? i thought there were a couple that the movie handled pretty well

Can't wait to get casting news for this shit

Is 3 months enough to develop muscle?

Attached: 20220328_064639.jpg (2690x4035, 1.52M)

We know who plays Irulan and Feyd

The main message isnt that obvious in the book until the end half of it and more so in Dune Messiah (the 2nd book).

id love to see this dude play feyd but theyll get some zoomer singer or something, if it helps sells tickets whatever i guess

Attached: twinpeaks4.jpg (736x490, 29.71K)

I thought those were just 'in talks' and not confirmed?

He's explicitly skinny in the end duel with Feyd

Those "in talk" news came from major trades, not deuxmoi. Although an NYT journalist did confirm harry styles and tye sheridan were considered

Is this meant to be a trilogy or what? At this rate Timothy Chalamet is gonna be fucking 35 by the final entry and Zendaya is gonna be getting called Hadrian.

You should watch it. Capeshit it definitely isn't.

Usually in talks announcements means they are already signed in, keep in mind majority of news are written 2-3 months in advance before being dropped when it comes to movies until they get the go ahead from the studio

Villeneuve said he wants to make Messiah and stop, though he said Messiah will be done later not right after Part 2, he will do Rendevouz with Rama next.

Bahahahaha

Keep praying for our boy, Gleeson sisters.

Attached: 1636136527206.jpg (2880x2880, 602.94K)

>At this rate Timothy Chalamet is gonna be fucking 35 by the final entry
He actually should, there's a massive time jump to the third installment (i.e. the second book)

I was just starting to forget what a turd the first part was.

Attached: mystery meat chani.png (495x543, 112.08K)

Will they finally show the Baron with his harem of shotas or will Villeneuve cuck out like when he refused to use the word "jihad"?

Who gives a shit?

DEX > STR in the Dune universe. Gigachad Fremen chieftains can be overpowered by skinny Bene Gesserit sisters.

Zendaya's little sister, duh.