STAR TREK MOVIE 2023

Looks like it is happening, thoughts?

>Yeah, of course, I would love to. I’m thrilled. I mean, this is the best gig of all time. [I’m] looking forward to reading a script, looking forward to getting back to work, looking forward to seeing the rest of the gang. Yeah.

trekmovie.com/2022/03/10/chris-pine-says-star-trek-cast-is-ready-and-excited-for-2023-movie-and-waiting-for-the-script/

Attached: hype.jpg (720x983, 169.83K)

kino incoming

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 5.63K)

I’m down for it. They’re solid movies with a solid cast. Shame about Anton Yeltsin but the show must go on.

Imo, too young man. Feel bad for what happened to the family.

Chris... had a hard life

Attached: chris-pine-looks-nearly-unrecognizable-bushy-beard-long-hair-07.jpg (817x1222, 192.94K)

Oh no thanks I’m not a retarded faggot

PUNISHED KIRK

Also, Shatner should cameo in this one before he dies

kino

Well it can't get any worse.

Attached: Star_Trek_Beyond_poster.jpg (220x329, 124.12K)

Zoe Saldana spike too:

>We’re excited. Obviously, it’s bittersweet because we are coming together for a fourth time and one of us is no longer with us… with Anton’s passing. But we honestly feel that going back and keeping the Star Trek family together is a way to really keep him alive in our thoughts and our hearts. Because he was such a fan, and he was such a devoted artist to the craft and also to Star Trek. So it would be great to go back to work and get to be together with again.

Great look, he should keep it for the film

The bad guy is Anton's jeep

>Be Chris Pine
>Not getting many leading roles these days, especially as a White Male
>Stuck being Wonder Woman's bitch in that bomb WW84
>Can I get paid for another Star Trek Moobie??

This is the reason why movies are such shit. Nobody gets a great idea for a star trek movie and makes it. Somebody gets the idea they can make money from a star trek movie and the story and everything else gets figured out like a second thought

Just check the outflow of the nearest toilet, that'll be better than any JJ script.

What the fuck. He is younger than me and has more white in his beard. Pretty good full beard tho. Too many soibois can't grow them.

Beyond was a huge step up from Into Darkness anthe prior JJ one.... hut that doesn't say much.

>Who's going to play Kirk? We haven't got the budget to get Chris Pine back

>We found this homeless guy in a wifebeater crawling out of a dumpster at a gas station

>Perfect

It's really hard to believe there are actual humans who aren't marketing interns who are excited about this movie.

Why were they trying to market that movie to ants?

Attached: Jaylah toon.jpg (938x750, 248.65K)

lookin forward to another shallow revenge plot with sploshuns and out of touch music choices.
I miss real trek but this shit makes the dollars so fuck me.

Surprised they're making another one after this bombed >Star Trek Beyond grossed $158.8 million in the United States and Canada and $184.6 million in other countries for a worldwide total of $343.5 million, against a production budget of $185 million.[2] Industry analyst Danny Cox had previously estimated that in order for the film to break even, it would have to earn $340–350 million worldwide,[59] and ended losing an estimated $50.5 million.[60]

No, Kurtzman is destroying Trek. Everything has gotten worse since 2009.

This

NuTrek sucks. I would argue other than the 2009 movie it died with DS9. They haven't made anything good 2010 and beyond