I live in France, I'm seeing posters of this movie everwhere

Should I watch it?

Attached: Cyrano.jpg (1920x2760, 632.44K)

An American movie where the famous French tale is bastardised into featuring a white midget watching and helping his waifu getting blacked? Sure.

bien sûr que non, remate la version avec depardieu

SI t'as envie de voir un nain woke conseiller un négro pour niquer une blanche, le tout avec des chansons broadway de merde pour plaire à ces pédés de ricains. Sinon, tu revois ou vois le Depardieu, seule et unique version.

Yes, mon ami.

So Tyrion plays Cyrano who is in love with a white woman but fears she won't love him because he's a dwarf so he writes letters to make her fall in love with a black guy and get BLACKED.
I shit you not, that's the plot of the movie, literal cuck fantasy.
Do not see this movie.

You should watch the 1990 film with Gerard Depardeu. Not this pozzed trash that looks like a Hunger Games prequel. And I'm saying this as someone who likes Joe Wright films.

>someone who likes Joe Wright films.
Yeah that's too bad, I wish we could have had one more non pozzed period drama kino but no.

if you live in france then you are already lame enough for this shite!!

french lame language for pretentious folk!!

He for real has sword fights

you should stop sucking so much dick faggot, who in his head thinks this is acceptable as an adaptation ? It's obviously pozzed propaganda, if you can't see it you're ngmi

Stupid fat cowboy

>helping a black dude fuck a white woman
Their subtly is just gone at this point.

Roxanne was better

It's good, though the 50s version with Jose Ferrer as Cyrano is the best one.

de base la pièce pue la merdeet je déteste cette grosse loque alcoolique de Depardieu, mais en version américonne ça doit être bien bien pire.

looks like typical woke cancer

smacks lips

it's a musical with bad songs
avoid at all costs

!!

yep