$150 to smell good? What a scam!

>$150 to smell good? What a scam!
>wow, $500 for a 4k TV! What a steal!
Why the fuck are Any Forumscels like this? Grow the fuck up.

Attached: tfdt430010000_cclear_v01.jpg (1300x1700, 254.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AyW6bg-O-O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based. It's Ombré Leather for me.

People who wear cologne don't wash their asses.

Bought a new tv movies.

I want to watch movies in good quality.

bro just shower lmao

>his best fragrance
>discontinued

Attached: download.jpg (235x214, 6.91K)

Too many punches to the head. I can't smell anymore.

If you need to bathe in artificial alcohol shit to smell good you have real problems to fix.

I never leave the house so nobody is going to smell me

you guys really amaze me sometimes, and i thought i couldnt be surprised anymore

youtu.be/AyW6bg-O-O0
kys masstige shizo

you're genuinely retarded manchildren, kek.

I just found recently that only men above 35 are only supposed yo wear cologne. If you do it any younger you come off as a pretenious fag

I have a Cartier eu de parfum from the pasha kind. I also have a 400EUR RL bomberjacket and some other nice clothes

I buy the cheap shit from the dollar store and everybody tells me I smell great and asks which fancy cologne I'm wearing so yes it's a scam

>$500 tv
>lasts at least seven years
>$150 piss juice
>lasts a few months

>DUDE JUST BE WITH ONE FOOT INTO THE GRAVE

most younger guys pick musky stuff which creates a contrast, woody floral stuff works well when your younger then you go a bit stronger when you mature

Everyone is surprised that a fat slob like you took the energy to try and be presentable. People will notice the difference between dollar store garbage and something that has a laboratory behind it.

That says more about the type of people you surround yourself with than it does about the quality of dollar store perfume.

This, ridiculous to pay a lot of money for something you deplete

who shit in your eau de cologne, bub?

>”””good”””

at least they can stand being around him
you on the other hand, i dunno

>caring about how people smell
A spring dandy, are ya? Fucking poofter.

For me, it's Versace Eros

for me, its this bad boy

Attached: 45981996.herm-s-terre-d-hermes-edt-100ml.jpg (656x600, 38.79K)

it's a luxury item, and a rather cheap one at that, poorfags.

why u smell bad dude

Try hanging around regular people sometime instead of just your parvenu wannabe social climbers, the average person can't tell the difference and doesn't care. I also get great looking clothes from second hand consignment shops, including brand name ones and I don't have to spend $300 on a single jacket like you.

If you're buying cologne more than once every 5 years you're definitely not a white person

>it's a luxury item
So?

Attached: 1628889762650.jpg (919x945, 65.38K)

platinum egoiste NIGGA

Is that what the salesman told you?

Bought a bottle of this last week, pretty good so far

Attached: hugo-boss-boss-the-scent-eau-de-toilette-za-mazhe-200-ml-313746.jpg (1200x630, 41.59K)

>$150 bottle
>last a few months

I've been using the same large bottle for a few years and it's still not 1/4 used. A few sprays in the morning 1-3 days a week isn't a lot.

I love how this thread triggered all the sweaty nerds, kek.

Why discontinued, seems I can buy it on internet

My mom bought me pic related for christmas once.
I'm not much a fan of it... but god I'm forced to admit it's a pussy magnet.

Attached: lhomme-yves-saint-laurent-boite-et-flacon-du-parfum[1].jpg (710x710, 43.26K)

So why would I want to smell like a middle age middle class dad that just got a Christmas bonus?

Tobacco Vanille is the only valid perfume for men, rest are homosexual crap.

they forget how you go noseblind to your own odors and lash out in shame and rage instead of oh i dunno showering or something

>$5.99
>lasts months
Yeah stay mad pretentiousfags

Attached: 341677.jpg (900x900, 66.77K)

this is a cologne thread, not a miller light thread

>165827757
hoooolyyyyy shit i smelled this again in my mind as soon as i saw the pic, shit smelled like pure frosted tip sex

For me?

Attached: invisible_on_b_w_50ml.jpg (700x700, 31.43K)

All Tom Ford frags are gay as fuck, if you have to insist on one being exempt from this you’re just insecure and coping about smelling like a homo. Either embrace the faggotry or stfu

>clogs your brain with aluminum
heh, nothing personal

I bet you bought an iPhone to keep up appearances too.

Fucking Fabulous is the only TF fragrance that’s worth it
Women love that shit
My gf loves it so much that when I switched it out for Aventus she started spraying her hoodie with it so she could smell it at work

>this triggers and perplexes the fruity zoomer

Attached: brut.jpg (750x750, 66.98K)

so your dad was a drunk, eh? did he smack you around? did he yell at you and make you feel like you weren't good enough? was his cologne musky? did the smell burn your nose when he pressed into you red faced and sweating? do tell, darling.

Attached: joker.png (328x449, 197.16K)

jokes on you, my brain is already useless

I just use Old Spice antiperspirant

I honestly have never met a real man who wears perfume unless it was because they were going out to get laid because women like it. So I guess if you're wearing it to try to attract a mate I'll give you a pass but otherwise you're a faggy metrosexual.

There really is no point. A healthy diet, regular exercise and basic hygiene go much farther than $150 jew spritz. Cologne is another manchild cope for personal responsibility, it's really no different than a nintendo switch.

Did you empty your bank account buying a charger or did you loose it all on bad crypto investments?

>I honestly have never met a real man who wears perfume
genuine question, are you a neet/still in high school?