BATMAN WON'T MAKE 800 MILLION IN THEATERS

Attached: 1646295361049.jpg (1080x1080, 344.11K)

If the Batman has million number of fans I am one of them. If the Batman has ten fans I am one of them. If the Batman has only one fan and that is me. If the Batman has no fans, that means I am no longer on earth. If the world against the the Batman , I am against the world.

why did the Nolan Batman movies make over $1B like 20 years ago but this one cant?

I LITERALLY do not give a fuck how much a studio makes.
Ive paid my £8 to go see the movie and smuggled in chocolate, sweets and alcohol.

Its irrelevant whether DC makes £10 or £10bn to me

people are sick of capeshart no matter how good or bad a movie is

i just cant take this faggot seriously as batman, it just removes everything cool about batman for me

not gonna watch it

did they fuck?

HBO Max subs will skyrocket though.

I blame the calzone

Attached: jhnnycrwsh-batchest.gif (498x498, 703.17K)

oh no
anyway

what bevvies did you take in? absolute mad lad for taking tinnies into a cinema after a cheeky nandos

Uh oh... marvelbros, are we no longer cringe?

man, look at that titmeat

this fella gets it

Imagine going back to the pig trough that is modern theaters. Imagine not streaming everything from your kino fortress and sticking it to the jew.

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-003014~2.png (978x1235, 1.16M)

Based. Box office fags are the lowest form of poster here

Actor with no charisma
Actress skinny and womanlet
Crappy action scenes
A horrible story
Director who just wants to praise Nolan with this shitty realism
Matt Reeves took all the worst elements and WB says ok do whatever you want my fucking WB ass is open

Attached: get woke go broke.jpg (211x239, 9.7K)

this. tv fags will conveniently ignore this.

Good, fuck this pozzed movie

3hrs long hurt it.

the movie literally feels an eternity long

>only 800 million
That's an official shit-ton of money. You people have lost all sense of perspective.

The critics liked Nolan's Batman but the movie didn't make money 10 years later Warner decides to follow that concept, the public didn't like it? Let's make more movies like this