Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1648643395988.jpg (764x780, 89.87K)

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

What was the video?

doing God's work

Attached: 1648256948180.jpg (1048x1048, 149.25K)

the mentally ill belong in asylums

Even normies have started to bash troons after the William thomas incident

Attached: wholesome.jpg (1627x3260, 629.57K)

I've genuinely thought about not even arguing with trannies on the ethics of transgenderism simply because it's a mental illness. I'd be like arguing with a schizophrenic on their delusions or someone with Body Integrity Disorder on why pouring drain cleaner on your eyes is a bad idea.

Attached: 1635552204207.gif (495x368, 221.61K)

Difference is that schizophrenia is an illness you're born with (iirc the brain doesn't filter information correctly and overloads as a result) whereas gender dysphoria is induced after the fact. Especially with a lot of vulnerable and/or people that are preyed on in discord groups.

John Money

>vulnerable and/or
*vulnerable and/or young

I've unironically gone from "Thinking transexuals are mentally ill" to "People against transexual are way, WAY more mentally ill". So, them.

>unironically transitioned

Oof.

Have you considered that you are actually mentally ill and nobody wants to argue with you accordingly?

ywnbaw

Nah. I just realize that whatever mental illness trannies have, the people that hate them are way, WAY more crazy and have less of a solution to the problem.

I'm not the one who wants to chop off and alter perfectly functioning body parts, so yeah, I'm very much not the mentally ill one here.

Have you seen what a neo vagina even looks like?
How can look at one and think
>why yes the person who paid for this to be done for themselves is clearly less insane then the person who complains about them

You're retarded.

What's the William Thomas incident? My googlefu is weak apparently

>people who are transsexual are way, WAY more mentally ill
FTFY

You're not helping matters by posting on a board where trannies dont even hang out. Take your shit spam to Any Forums, twitter, reddit where it will actually do some good.

user doing god's work here

only 2 places i have seen trannies:
them in their element on twitter where i do not interact with them or pay them any mind
here, where the boards that used to be good like Any Forums and Any Forums are flooded with threads about them every time i click on one without thinking

>I'm not the one who wants to chop off and alter perfectly functioning body parts, so yeah, I'm very much not the mentally ill one here.
A lot of transexuals never actually cut off their dick. You would know that if you weren't fucking insane. As for those that do, and they do, that is still more of a solution than the insane ramblings you offer.

>Have you seen what a neo vagina even looks like?
No. Why have you?

>How can look at one and think
I'm going to have to stop you there. The fact you think about them, constantly, without end, is way, WAY more crazy than actually having one. Yeah, I wouldn't do it. I would tell anybody that wants to do it that it's not a good idea. But I would still rather trust a person willing to undergo surgery like that over somebody whose every waking moment is filled with thoughts of fake vaginas.

Clearly they do hang out here since you’re in this thread

Yep
We have an old saying in my country, somethinng like you dont "lend your ears to crazy"
Just tell them they're ugly and never gonna pass and ruin their day into suicide

>how did they convince a girl to voice this
because women cant be anti-trans

no they're only here in your head

No. You are mentally ill.

The fact you think it works that way is evidence of your insanity.

The fact you think this is evidence of your insanity.

Attached: 1634744814231.jpg (500x433, 64.34K)

reminder

Attached: tranniesbtfo.jpg (1241x2208, 592.92K)

>You're not helping matters by posting on a board where trannies dont even hang out.

are you new? trannies have been raiding Any Forums for years now
they used to recruit teenagers on Any Forums in 2017
trannies deserve all the hate they get around here

Who do you think is spamming hunter threads?
Also have you been to /trek/? It's wall to wall full of trannies.

This is an acceptable use of Reddit. Please go back, and continue your work.
Also what was the video?

>arguing
>talking to solve issues
>debating
all jewish/woman lies invented with psychoanalysis. Seek to live your life as a neolithic retard, trust your instincts choose to believe whatever you want.
You literally never get anywhere by debating, no matter how many muh sources you have.
Philosophy is a practice of highly neurotic manlets.

Anti Sjw's are unironically way more insane than any SJW, which isn't even really a real thing outside of one or two basically harmless corners of twitter and tumblr. You are literally mad at a phantom threat.

>the freaks that mutilate themselves and children are weird but the people who are sick of them and their enablers are the REAL dick chopping shizos

where do you think we are