Really?

Really?

Attached: gudti2ge0hq81.jpg (720x901, 74.44K)

Big tough guy John Wayne upset that his proto-capeshit cash cow genre is being criticized, what a fag

1 (You) to this post = 1 Redditor curbstomped

Fuck me he was based

Yeah America used to be based. Now it’s just niggers acting like they do in Walmart at 2 am.

she wasnt even native and was a playboy roastie

Loool at the thought of John Wayne literally trying to rush the stage in outrage over this

And I guess I'm probably skeptical though desu

nooo not the heckin natives who brutally tortured raped and murdered each other for thousands of years the white man did it y'all are perfect children of nature

John Wayne is a WW2 draft dodger and then goes on to play a pretend badass

sooo... Oscar security was beter in 1973 than it was in 2022?

Post her nudes.

>he was trying to get on stage to hit this woman
how did they know what he was gonna do

Attached: 1627954614842.jpg (641x355, 105.16K)

>Will Smith just strolls up on stage to lazily slap some nigger who made a weak joke about his goblina wife
Cringe
>John Wayne has to be restrained by entire security team so he doesn't murder some prairienigger trying to shit on his life work
Based

Learn the difference

whats more badass than not dying in a fucking war?

>held back by six security guys
Is that even feasible? There's not enough space around a person to put six people. Where they holding him by the feet and everything? Dangling from the air on ropes?

if they didn't tell me she was native american i would have thought she was white

Attached: 6lXge657t9c-[13.59.605-14.06.978].webm (702x720, 2.31M)

It was staged

ummm...he was white, sweaty.

John Wayne or should I say "Marion" was a total phony. She'd probably kicked his ass if he made it to the stage, lol.

This is not "based", it's deeply cringe.
John Wayne would've been physically shaking with anger at every neurotic mulatta posting about BIPOC representation on twitter, furiously responding to every single one of their posts

She's 1/2048 native American

I like to imagine Clint laughing his ass off and Wayne going fucking mental now

>Draft dodger that can only fight women
>Based
John Wayne was the biggest fake tough guy in the history of Hollywood. People made fun of him even back then.

This. It's too comical to be real, until I remember the shit I've personally seen. Still, the situation of
>Please treat my people with dignity

And John Wayne getting up with a grimace on his face, rolling his sleeves up and rushing the stage thinking "I'll dignify the shit out of her". It's comical to the point of satirizing the actual struggle she's speaking about.

(((Shimunov))) I see they're still obsessed with John Wayne. The number of people being attacked to protect sacred Will Smith is crazy Kravitz, Carrey a man that's been dead for 30 years

Surviving the war and fucking French women for the next few years

Based Wayne

>Her mother, Geroldine Marie Barnitz (1923-2009), was a leather stamper from Phoenix, Arizona, of French, German, and Dutch descent.[3][4] Her father Manuel Ybarra Cruz (1922-1966) was born in Oxford, California[5] and was of White Mountain Apache and Yaqui descent.[3][4] Her mother and two sisters were subject to their father's rage and beatings.[6] The couple moved to California while her mother was pregnant[3]—mixed-race couples were illegal in Arizona at the time.

imagine defending your violent father's heritage instead of your mother's

He was like almost 40 when ww2 started you stupid nigger. He wasnt even able to be drafted

Body language. He had a big sneer on his face and he was walking with his chest puffed whilst rolling his sleeves back. Someone in the audience also heard him say "Why, I aughta..." as he made his way to the stage. It's all there man.

this, zoomers and söylennialls simply don't remember it

>Her father Manuel Ybarra Cruz
>White Mountain Apache and Yaqui descent
thats a spic you cant tell me otherwise

These are the same people demanding Kyle Rittenhouse should go fight in Ukraine because there still seething that he killed a pedophile. They're deeply unwell

Maybe he just wanted to say something in response

He wasn't going to hit her. He was going to make her his wife. A prettt native girl is every cowboy's dream.

Does no one remember the streaker?