Only made 2 feature films so far

>only made 2 feature films so far
>Any Forums is already worshipping him
>third film coming up and he's making anons leave their houses for the first time in months just to watch his film in the theatre

How the fuck did he do it?

Attached: 1637407583342.jpg (198x255, 6.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

film.avclub.com/the-lighthouse-s-robert-eggers-nothing-good-happens-w-1839071674
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0 niggers in his films

I'm not going anywhere faggot

Autistic attention to detail

original vision and passion and actually good at what he does, plus white-only period pieces (that aren't about feminism and/or gays) are rare to come by at the moment for whatever reason

sinple really

is that true? ill give them a watch

Any Forums is full of pseuds who are looking for easy-to-watch films that aren't capeshit.
The only reason most posters don't (still) jerk off to Nolan is because his flaws have been so thoroughly dissected and he's become a meme.

>RE: And then with this movie, I wasn’t like, “Now I’m going to write a movie about toxic masculinity.” But as I’ve said may times, nothing good happens when two men are trapped in a giant phallus. So obviously that’s what’s going to happen in [the lighthouse].

>AVC: It does seem very inevitable between them. So, you didn’t sit down and go, “I’m going to write a movie about toxic masculinity.” But at what point did you start to recognize that that’s what the story is about in some ways?

>RE: When my brother and I got all the way through [the script] the first time, we were like, “Yeah, that’s what’s going on.”

film.avclub.com/the-lighthouse-s-robert-eggers-nothing-good-happens-w-1839071674

>film has to be a slog to get through to be classed as good
this is the real pseud take

Many anons are suffering from negro fatigue in television and film and his films are refreshing in that regard

>Brown hair
>Brown eyes.
Neither him nor the actors in his films are white.. the fact that you say that says a lot about your thoughts on race mixing.
Just a little reminder for all of you tooth pick armed Brown haired Brown eyes genetic dead ends, you're NOT white and you can blame great grandpa for sticking it in a darkie.

>he thinks good films are a slog
Just admit you like capeshit and stop shitting up the board

Eyes look green to me

Attached: 1648644457507.jpg (850x1062, 57.42K)

bait, but Eggers doesn't have brown eyes

Attached: Eggers.jpg (1200x1600, 894.71K)

I really liked him in Skins but nothing he's done since has impressed me.

>only nordic peoples are white
lmao, scandis have been dominated by the other european peoples since time immemorial, even today they are the biggest cucks in the world

>>Brown hair
>>Brown eyes.
Are you not aware that pure ethnic-white people can also get brown eyes? Are you really that retarded?

Great he has green eyes. His hair is still nigger brown. Maybe get a clue on genetics, because I bet you call yourselves white too.

>>Brown hair
>>Brown eyes.
>Neither him nor the actors in his films are white
wait, so Hermione was black all along? JK wasn't just shamelessly virtue signalling when she said she 'loves black Hermione'??

I'd say the bait was bad but these retards actually took it

post hands amerimutt

>"The shooting script isn't the best version of The Witch; my agent came to me and said there needed to be changes to secure funding, so Thomasin was put out front."
Compromise artistically to get his foot in the door.

you never know with polcels these days, most of the time you assume bait they're actually just genuinely that retarded

stfu amerimutt