How would he have handled it?

How would he have handled it?

Attached: 7867436874743846347843.jpg (330x330, 27.05K)

He would have pissed in jada's mouth.

he died at the right time. standup comedy became gay as fuck after he left

Well first off Will is a pussy and wouldn’t have approached many men like that, Chris happens to be a very small dude though so it wasn’t too scary for him.

He was a big guy. Smith wouldn't have dared.

Will wouldn't have gone up.
Now, if Patrice was in the audience, he probably would've gotten on stage or gotten himself kicked out of the afterparty.

Patrice and Rock have a weird history, but he always had respect for him. And, Rock always wanted Patrice to succeed.

>NORM WAS SO BASED I MISS YOU PATRICE RIP SKYKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>now Will, you kept the first fish you saw didn't you?
>not only that, you bought your fish its own boat!

this
will was only confident because chris rock is a small guy which is kind of sad

>See he had to do that, because if he didn't all the way back it would've been "WHY YOU NOT DO NOTHING"
etc.

He knew it too.

>Chris Rock: 5'10
>Will Smith: 6'1
>Patrice O'Neal: 6'4

Silly question because patrice would never get invited to host the oscars, but he would have told a cuck joke rather than a bald joke to begin with, then will would have looked like a clown slapping him, patrice would have followed up with an even nastier cuck joke as will shouted from his seat.

>I wouldn't want your wife's anything into my mouth, I know where she's been

He wouldn't have agreed to be slapped for money, no.

he was 6'4" Will Smith wouldn't have done shit

die of a heart attack

If someone insulted Patrice’s girl he would have pointed and laughed at her

like this

Attached: yt5s.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Fuck off chud

Patrice was a huge dude, Will Smith would be too much of a pussy to go anywhere near him and if he did Patrice would have bullied him into suicide.

Flown to South America to fuck trannies and ignore his diabetes

Noone would have invited Patrice to host the Oscars. Black men are probably the biggest demographic in comedy apart from white men, but there's a reason why you only see Chris Rock and Kevin Heart doing stuff like this.
Even Dave Chappelle is too much for Hollywood.

Height really means nothing in a fight, I'm 5'7 and I've beaten the fuck out of so many lanklet that it isnt even funny anymore