Here's your greek comedy panel thot bro

Here's your greek comedy panel thot bro

Attached: moustaka_plastikes.jpg (1200x675, 99.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SIHghFd-wBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cheers

Τωρα θα εχω δυο λογους να βλεπω αυτη τη σαπια εκπομπη!

Ahem. BOOBA.

SEXO SEXO SEXO

Who's your David Mitchell?

no dude, she doesn't have a penis

Jesus fuck, I haven't seen her since ages. She hasn't even been on the panel for ages. Like, since 2010? 2011? That's when she left, I think. And she hasn't been on tv in general, for what, 5 years? I think she married a businessman and switched to trophywife from thotbait, as all tv thots do.
So anons can know, there was something hilarious about her appearances. It was never said out loud, but it was so obvious. Obviously, she was a hot big titted whore, alright? Alright. What she did to the panel was come in towards the end of each ep and present internet videos that the audience sent to the panel. Now, they had the details on the material on papers that they'd read off. But when she'd sit, there'd be an open laptop in front of her (left from the previous person sitting there, who during the show would read audience messages and stuff). She'd sit, we'd see a big card called "Internet stuff" with some music, and then we'd turn back to her, so she'd tell us about the internet stuff. And the laptop would always be closed by then. Screen pushed down. I've no doubt, the director-instruction was "close the laptop, we need dem milkers displayed". But it was so funny, laptop was always left open when she sat,as it was during the rest of the show, then closed as soon as she sat, because we needed dem funbags.
Very nice.

>ywn be a greekchad who gets to eat gyros all day by the sea and refuses to pay debts
FUCK

Attached: nS8R0My.jpg (1445x1122, 188.09K)

>greece too poor for hd
lmao

Grizzly says: always pay your debnts

Attached: 1648501326886.png (828x544, 1.15M)

this screenshot is from a 2009 vid

I am Greek and live by the sea in America, but I don't get gyros that much. I usually go for pastitico.

America doesn't have any seas

wtf I love Greece now

the other girl was hotter

>an entire country with this philosophy
I must make the hajj

Attached: 58481162-65AD-45DD-A9A2-7F92DD42A30D.png (800x1000, 128.23K)

youtu.be/SIHghFd-wBQ
enjoy

america has everything from normal seas to shining seas

The only sea that touches the US is the Bering Sea, and that's NOT comfy.

I wish she did, a big one!

Shit take