Nolan won

Nolan won.

Attached: NOLANWON.png (491x420, 294.29K)

By a lot

It's fucking baffling how highly rated Dark Knight is
It didn't age well at all

Shouldn't you be comparing the first movie of Reeve's trilogy to the first movie of Nolan's trilogy?

Well yeah, no shit. TDK is kino and the Batman is one of the worst batman films yet

8.3 is still too high

Come on now

Attached: Capture.png (457x683, 300.78K)

Quite the opposite; Nolan was exposed as a hack who didn't know how to write a compelling and interesting Bruce Wayne/Batman who wasn't a sidekick in his own movie, nor he couldn't create an insteresting Gotham City

>Nolan was exposed as a hack who didn't know how to write a compelling and interesting Bruce Wayne/Batman who wasn't a sidekick in his own movie, nor he couldn't create an insteresting Gotham City
Jesuschrist the meme is truth.
The only defense The Batman fans have for it's movie is the "aesthetic" and "le Batman accuracy" shit. These people really don't give a fuck about the writing as long as their movie looks pretty and is "similar" to their comic books.

Attached: 1648643041262.jpg (1343x1357, 1.46M)

never in doubt

>compelling and interesting Bruce Wayne/Batman
Yes, and Reeves does, doesn't he? I mean, taking aways all the playboy stuff, and just making him a weirdo creepy volcel that looks like he enjoys listening My Chemical Romance closed in his bedroom all night. Truly interesting stuff.

Batman is ok. It is just a competently made movie with more or less cohesive plot.

Name one good movie ROFLMAO

Attached: Lowered Expectations.jpg (300x225, 12.06K)

This, but nobody says that because "this is shit, while this is perfection" gets more clicks

nolan’s schlock is 6/10 at best

can't watch nolan's anymore without laughing because of all the bateman memes

This. I'm just baffled by the praise this movie gets. It's fine, not amazing.

I guess people are tired of fanservice, continuity, pretenses of being masterpiece.
People want to see a coherent story that doesn't require pointless baggage of knowledge.

For me, The Dark Knight is a 4/10. I liked it more when I first saw it, but I was 18.

I didn't say a word about accuracy. Nor I care about accuracy, that is shit for retards who reads comics. But Pattinsons' Batman is the main character of his own movie and has character progession. Bale in TDK has no importance to the plot, he plays second fiddle the whole movie to Joker and Harvey, doesn't evolve either. And yeah, how Gotham is portrayed is important. Copying Heat doesn't make a film good.
Again, I don't care about him being a playboy. He is an interesting Bruce Wayne that has lost track of who he is, and is so obsessed with violence and revenge that inspires his own villains. He realizes and starts to change. We'll see how he behaves in the next film. If you think whatever Bale's in TDK was supposed to be is more interesting than Pattinson, I don't know what to tell you.

I can confidently say no future Batman movie will EVER beat TDK. It was an anomaly and can never be out done.

>coherent story
Riddler's whole plan succeeds because fornsome reason everyone is too stupid, or he's able to teleport to any place he needs to make his plan work

The Batman is better. TDK did not age well.

The Batman mogs it. Ratings and critics don't matter, they only exist for sheep to attain their opinions from.
This.