Will Dune: Part 2 have more islamic influences?

Will Dune: Part 2 have more islamic influences?

Attached: dune.jpg (1148x1557, 237.52K)

Didn't really notice any Islamic influences besides the random wailing that similar to a call to prayer

depends on whether or not Paul will receive Jamis's wife

The book has Islam all over it and there's a lot of religious history/rituals in the second part of it so go figure.

lets hope so, bad enough they were too chicken shit to use the word "jihad"

Why is Denis so pro WMBF??

Nah, it'll have more niggers cast as Arabics

there are no arabics in Hollywood and i doubt Bella hadid is shorter than timothée chalamet to play his love interest

Sofia Boutella should play adult Alia

why is it so hot when women hide their faces and body but you can still tell they're fucking stacked?

>adult alia
What the fuck are you talking about

The less you see the more your imagination gets to work

Is there anything more KINO than White Islam?

hope so

she is pauls sister who grows up in the second book

anyone got the webm?

read about this recently. when women don’t dress slutty it’s way more erotic since we don’t actually know what their body looks like and since we don’t know what we look like we have to work harder. faye also mentions that muslims are fsggots who are scared of women and go too extreme in their subjugation of them.

The scenes in this and Mission Impossible where she’s tied up and gagged make me think she must like it

>changes jihad to crusade
i hate kikewood so much

Who will be paul slave wife?

Attached: 1634905491594.webm (1920x804, 3M)

Who will play Shaddam in Dune 2? I doubt it will be a white guy. The role is supposed to be someone who looks 35, but they may cast someone older. Any serious, famous Middle East actors in that range?

I reckon that Julian Bashir is too old now.

Attached: 906ce5887b9dbc59664cd3cb9c619d94.jpg (330x500, 35.15K)

Isn't she the same woman who played the villain in Dr Sleep? Why does she look so different? In Dr Sleep she looks much more square jawed and ugly, whereas she's more attractive in Dune.

makes sense

She's 14-16 in Messiah

the war is literally called jihad in the book, but guess who would lose their shit like the monkeys they are if theyd call it that in the movie

>35
Guy's like 200 years old thanks to spice treatments. They've got some wiggle room.

They should have trained some Arabics specifically for this movie. Fuck Dunc and fuck niggers

I've read the book, I'm talking about the movie specifically. It was totally bereft of any Muslim aesthetics despite the Fremen being obvious Bedouin analogs

Alexander Siddig

Attached: MV5BMTIxMjYwMTA3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQxODYzMQ@@._V1_.jpg (300x412, 30.47K)

I told you, Julian Bashir is too old.

Inshalla

you need glasses

They'll age her up so she can get fucked by Momoa

They should've just hired Lebanese Canadians like Denis did for Incendies, I just can't take it seriously when I see sub saharan Africans in a desert setting, they are literally referred to as such because they do not live in the desert.

Salvador Dalí