SO. MUCH. THIS

SO. MUCH. THIS.

Attached: 1826254857326.jpg (750x890, 83K)

if only you would shut up altogether

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SIT DOWN AND BE HUMBLE

>sofie hagen looks at hands

Attached: F776402E-275F-4B45-ACEA-C7B6B17623D8.jpg (480x640, 36.04K)

sofia hagen
hagen dazs

true progress means anyone can criticize anyone

based segregationist

Well we all know why she isn't looking at her feet

Fat

do americans really think like that?

Maybe she should shut up and listen because she's a woman. Things would improve for everyone.

Attached: proxy-image (4).jpg (1024x756, 115.95K)

>black on black violence is not our problem
based

I mean, yes, she should shut up, but not for the reasons she thinks

who is this ameridiabetic whore

can this be extended to taxes?

she's danish

heh

Like fat swedish queers? Not really.

>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Attached: Martin-Luther-King-Jr.jpg (1600x1082, 144.27K)

>I NEED TO LOOK AT MY HAND TO REMEMBER MY RACE
nuke america when

this tweet goes hard
much love from Any Forums
i hate women so much its unreal

>maybe i don't need to have an opinion on what a black man did to another black man
does she realize what she's saying?

These people can't be for real. I mean I get she probably doesn't honestly think it and just tries to virtue signal but even then it's such a blatantly absurd statement.

white people need racial consciousness

Americans are so fucking weird

huh? aren't we all equal?

>you're not even allowed to have an opinion, okay whiteboi?

A very vocal and influential minority do

do you want to live near niggers?

Fat racist cunt.

mlk jr was anti white, are you unironically posting I haave dream?

Chris Rock is black too. How come all the race-centric takes on this seem to focus around how Smith as a black man should be excused for his actions but not how Rock as a black man should expect to be safe from violence for doing his job?

What did any of that have to do with race? It's racist to assume what just happened was a "race thing." And what are we to listen to? Literally everything has been said and everyone already knows the issues going on with all 3 people involved because it was all made public long before this went down.

She's a woman she does not think

>Oh hang on. I'm quite fat, so maybe I don't need to have an opinion on what a slim man did to another slim man because of what he said about his slim wife. Maybe, I should just bulk up and listen.

Literally let blacks do whatever they want with no consequences so that people can feel like good little progressive sluts. It's pathetic.

lol dumbass

Aaaaand her tweets are protected. Certainly to shield her from unjustified, fat phobic white male racist abuse that she had endure because of her progressive and liberal statement which implied that there is such a fundamental rift, so little common ground between black and white people that one can't possibly hold any moral opinion about actions committed by the other in any way, shape or form.