Nolanbros

I'm scared

Attached: NolanOHNO.png (516x472, 304.52K)

They did beat him too. The Batman completely destroys anything Nolan has ever made.

A friendly jab that somehow manages to be symbolic in just how wrong their whole approach was

I'll be honest, I never really liked Nolan, except for some of the memes. So far I haven't been able to finish the new Batman movie though - downloaded a torrent and found it really boring but maybe it was the bad quality. Pattinson did a great job emanating a real sickly fuckedupness though. Like offputtingly warped which was a interesting take on Batman

Reminder Any Forums contrarians that pretend The Batman is better to anything Nolan made never really give an argument why besides "le hecking aesthetic" and "MORE ACCURATE BATMAN YAS QUEEN!", which is stupid because being a good movie is far better than being a good adaptation. And Nolan made great movies. The fact they're still being remembered and talked about these days prove it.

Attached: b4tm4n.png (1066x540, 968.22K)

I watched the dark knight a while back and one thing that struck me compared to the snyder and the new batman is that it's actually quite bright onscreen, like a lot of it happens in the daytime with the sun out. Midwit directors seem to have got it in their head that to tell a dark story the whole screen has to be dark throughout the film, anything at daytime has to be overcast and every character has to have an ugly face and mumble the entire film.

and they did
the batman was kino, it would be a 10 if they cut out the rooftop helicopter rescue scene

He certainly took the storytelling aspect seriously, which really is the point of narrative filmmaking. Why did Gordon in The Batman trust Batman, if he only was “vengeance”? Why did “vengeance” actually take detective work seriously, if he was overcome with his own shadow, beating men to a pulp? What was his mission?

>The beat him

Attached: ahahahahahagh4.png (277x564, 153.81K)

>The Batman completely destroys anything Nolan has ever made
Memento, Insomnia, The Prestige, Inception, Interstellar and Dunkirk are all better. Oppenheimer will likely be better too.

Not even close

Attached: 45F782C7-A571-4719-B840-58BCF568FD91.png (751x928, 654K)

Nolan is a hack and capeshit is for children.

>He says this, defending his favorite capeshit

Truth. It’s a lot better.

danos riddler is a better villain that bane
dark knight rises is comically mediocore

Trust imdb

Christopher Nolan was physically threatened?
He should report it.

I fell asleep watching it.

Attached: 0333B5CD-F27E-40DC-A7D8-809407F9024D.jpg (1343x1357, 1.46M)

its not even out on fucking blu ray yet, compare these films in 3-4 years

Do people really care about imdb scores? Obviously the Dark Knight isn't the third greatest movie of all time lmfao

It will still be the Dark Knight

Dark Knight Batman looks so fucking stupid lmao